Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Went to my girls house for the night and I brought my PS4.... left the controller at home
tired.gif
Get the RemotePlay app fam. Use your phone as a controller. 

I know this question has probably been asked a ton since before TDB dropped, apologies in advance:

Do half light levels matter (damage received/given)?

I'm wondering if I should use an amor core now on what is available, or wait it out since I won't have enough light for 34 regardless.

Thanks fellas!

I know this question has probably been asked a ton since before TDB dropped, apologies in advance:

Do half light levels matter (damage received/given)?

I'm wondering if I should use an amor core now on what is available, or wait it out since I won't have enough light for 34 regardless.

Thanks fellas!

It matters when receiving not giving, so upgrade armor first.

Not sure if answered already, any difference in the chest in level 28 POE vs. level 35 POE? Same rewards?

Not sure if answered already, any difference in the chest in level 28 POE vs. level 35 POE? Same rewards?

35 on the 1st character will give you a ship, shader, and emblem. If you saw me run yesterday on my titan I had it. Other than that, no difference. 1st chest opened each week on each character has a very high chance at an exotic.

I ASCENDED MY VISION OF CONFLUENCE, FANG OF IR YUT AND PRAEDYTHS REVENGE. GONNA ASCEND MY EFRIDEETS SPEAR NEXT AND RE-ROLL FOR FINAL ROUND. IF I HAD A FATEBRINGER, I WOULD OF DONE THAT.
@memphissflnest

Re-forge it first......then ascend it

if you ascend it first, when you reforge it, it will drop back down to 331 instead of staying at 365...

I ASCENDED MY VISION OF CONFLUENCE, FANG OF IR YUT AND PRAEDYTHS REVENGE. GONNA ASCEND MY EFRIDEETS SPEAR NEXT AND RE-ROLL FOR FINAL ROUND. IF I HAD A FATEBRINGER, I WOULD OF DONE THAT.

@memphissflnest

Re-forge it first......then ascend it

if you ascend it first, when you reforge it, it will drop back down to 331 instead of staying at 365...

Good job Frost, I didn't know that ...repped homie

@jayzz congrats on the Gally. I come back from Mexico tonight. Still gotta run all my weeklies. We can do Crota and Atheon to try and get you your vex and glowhoo.
What system you runnin on b? And thanks

Edit: oh this is you Sidman, didn't read your name :rofl:
We can run Friday and Saturday

Last edited:
Yea son, my flight to NYC got cancelled, but I'll be able to play the rest of the week. Need to catch up.
I'm trying to get to lvl 34 so I can get dat dere shader too.
I got 1 etheric light, leveled up my VOG Boots on my Titan so I can carry more ammo for my GGhorn

You mogs lying about using 3 365 gallys x lvl 34 and WoL to take down Q-zar man.

This **** does not work.

Back
Top Bottom