Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Man we got stuck on the 34 then got booted from destiny altogether.
Roud 4 is annoying without gallys. Round 5 is fun.

Rd 5 is what did us in. We tried to gjally dude to death but we only had 2 gjallys and a 331 hunger. Couldn't find that dude that would trap us consistently or when we would try to kill the boss while we were at the entrance.

Rd 5 is what did us in. We tried to gjally dude to death but we only had 2 gjallys and a 331 hunger. Couldn't find that dude that would trap us consistently or when we would try to kill the boss while we were at the entrance.

Can't catch him at the entrance unless everyone is 34 with 365 Gjallys.

Trust me I tried :lol: got him down to 5% with 2 365 Gjallys on 34 and one on a 33.

You mogs lying about using 3 365 gallys x lvl 34 and WoL to take down Q-zar man.

This **** does not work.

As long as all 3 are level 34 and all 3 have 7 rockets on them with a synth pack ready then ~37-39 rockets will take him down. But if someone is 33 then it won't work and you have to do it the "long" way.

Trust me I tried :lol: got him down to 5% with 2 365 Gjallys on 34 and one on a 33.

Yea we figured that out the hard way, Un.
The 33 dude was cool. Told jj and me to finish it with someone else so we pulled gamerDot in.... Then the game kicked jj and me to orbit before gamerDot could make it into the game.

We did a few runs from the left corner then switched to the right. It has decent cover from the big guy and the chrome guy actually use to come out so we could kill him. One of us would focus on him while the rest killed the baddies, when they stopped spawning as much then we all put in work on him. It wasn't easy tho, def a lot of clutch plays especially when 2 of us were down.

We did a few runs from the left corner then switched to the right. It has decent cover from the big guy and the chrome guy actually use to come out so we could kill him. One of us would focus on him while the rest killed the baddies, when they stopped spawning as much then we all put in work on him. It wasn't easy tho, def a lot of clutch plays especially when 2 of us were down.

Yea it's def doable. We just weren't clicking and we're trying to figure it out. Worst part was just trying to find dude consistently.

I read that the super good advice is a good gun to use to break out of the bubble. Could have a dedicated bubble breaker while the other 2 just worked on killing the boss.

Yea it's def doable. We just weren't clicking and we're trying to figure it out. Worst part was just trying to find dude consistently.

I read that the super good advice is a good gun to use to break out of the bubble. Could have a dedicated bubble breaker while the other 2 just worked on killing the boss.

2 ways to get out of the detainment easily but both require you to be 34. If you stack up and have a hunter with the nighthawk helmet it'll kill the shield for all 3. The other thing is for everyone to have 365 found verdicts. A full magazine of 6 will kill it. But people need to be 34 to pull this off.

2 ways to get out of the detainment easily but both require you to be 34. If you stack up and have a hunter with the nighthawk helmet it'll kill the shield for all 3. The other thing is for everyone to have 365 found verdicts. A full magazine of 6 will kill it. But people need to be 34 to pull this off.

Ah that's for the input. I didnt think to level my 331 shotty to a 365. I don't even have an energy for it right now after I used it on the confluence unfortunately.
I think we will run with 3 34s tonight. Should be able to pull it off.

Yeah when bubbles came we stacked up and hit it with fusions and shotguns.

The Jailbreaker guy looks like the mirror foams
laugh.gif

Copped on R/D but only played PvP for like two weeks.

Looking to get back into it. Just DLed a 5 GB update :lol:

Forgot I had a 18 Warlock, didn't remember levelling that high.

Last edited:

IT IS DEFINITELY POSSIBLE. WE DOWNED HIM LAST NIGHT WITH 2 34'S AND 1 33. ALL WITH MAXED GALLYS. I WAS A 34 HUNTER, AND TREYPOUND WAS A 34 TITAN, AND BONES WAS A 33 TITAN. BONES RAN BLESSING AND TREYPOUND RAN WEAPONS OF LIGHT. THE BUBBLES WERE STAGGERED WITH WEAPONS OF LIGHT FIRST SO THAT WE ALWAYS HAD A BUBBLE. STEP OUT TAKE 2 GALLY'S, STEP BACK IN AND RELOAD AND REPEAT UNTIL YOU HIT SIX SHOTS FROM GALLY. AT THIS POINT BLESSING BUBBLE GOES DOWN AND WE ALL GO IN AND POP SYNTH, DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE 7TH GALLY SHOT. EASIER TO SHOOT 6 THEN POP SYNTH THEN IT IS TO WASTE TIME RELOADING FOR ONE MORE SHOT. REPEAT BUT THIS TIME GO ALL THE WAY TO THE 7TH GALLY IF POSSIBLE. IT WILL BE A PHOTO FINISH. I LITTERALLY GOT OFF MY LAST SHOT WHICH DOWNED HIM WITH A SPLIT SECOND BEFORE THE DETAINMENT. IF I HAD GOT OFF THE GALLY A HALF SECOND LATER I WOULD OF SET IT OFF INSIDE THE DETAINMENT. EITHER WAY, I HAD MY GOLDEN GUN READY SO EVEN IF HE DIDN'T GO DOWN I WAS ASSIGNED THE TASK OF BUSTING OUT WITH GOLDEN GUN AND GOING HAM ON HIM WITH PRIMARY UNTIL HE FELL.

You mogs lying about using 3 365 gallys x lvl 34 and WoL to take down Q-zar man.

This **** does not work.

As long as all 3 are level 34 and all 3 have 7 rockets on them with a synth pack ready then ~37-39 rockets will take him down. But if someone is 33 then it won't work and you have to do it the "long" way.

SEE ABOVE.

Yea we figured that out the hard way, Un.
The 33 dude was cool. Told jj and me to finish it with someone else so we pulled gamerDot in.... Then the game kicked jj and me to orbit before gamerDot could make it into the game.

I WAS ABLE TO BREAK OUT WITH FIRST ONE HER COURTESY SHOTGUN SHOT THEN 3 GOLDEN GUN SHOTS OR JUST 4 GOLDEN GUN SHOTS.

Yeah when bubbles came we stacked up and hit it with fusions and shotguns.

The Jailbreaker guy looks like the mirror foams :lol:

Yea but that dude isn't that obvious to me and the team I was on. It's not that bad tho. Just need patience and the bubble breaking strategy to work.

This **** does not work.
yea you right. When I posted that I was salty bc we coudlnt get it done in one shot.

Took us 5-6 tries to down him that way which doesnt seem long....but with trickle on and waiting for cooldown on heavy synths and WoL....yea... the reward for completing it didnt justify the work/time put in to do it.

Used my last key for the first time this week and didnt even get an exotic smh

They call that **** a prison for reason man.

We was in there foreverrrrrrrr. Just in solitude confinment wait to cooldown b 

They call that **** a prison for reason man.

We was in there foreverrrrrrrr. Just in solitude confinment wait to cooldown b 

:rofl:

Wait to you have to do Skolas and need full ammo and then can't start until synth packs are ready otherwise don't even bother :smh: Some unnamed people spent 4 hours in there yesterday.

FYI, it wasn't me

:rofl:

Wait to you have to do Skolas and need full ammo and then can't start until synth packs are ready otherwise don't even bother :smh: Some unnamed people spent 4 hours in there yesterday.

FYI, it wasn't me

Lol yup. Me and a couple buddies took forever on skolas just because we were waiting 10 minutes to use a synth and then for it to cool down.

When you guys took down skolas were you using 331 arc snipers / LMGs or 365?

Obv 365 would work better. But as usual Destiny doesnt bless me with **** i need like etheric light

When you guys took down skolas were you using 331 arc snipers / LMGs or 365?

Obv 365 would work better. But as usual Destiny doesnt bless me with **** i need like etheric light

Bos, Prom, Frost used snipers. 1 or 2 of them had 365 with the rest at 331.

Wavez, Zero, and myself did it with 1 365 P&T, 1 365 Spear both running with field scout and then Wavez was using his 4th horsemen. Don't ask about this weird strat and how it works because I'm still amazed that it did :rofl:

Yea @iHust1e, Biggie showed us that video on YT with them doing that.
laugh.gif

There is another group that did it with 2 4th Horseman and a 365 Found Verdict as well
nthat.gif

@Biggie62
 :lol:  I believe it. Saw a team on YT do it with all 4th horsemans :wow:  

Our strat made no sense to me but we dropped him to 15% before our kill attempt so I was like **** we could do it since I had 12 more P&T snipes before the attempt ended for a good reason but an unfortunate placement of a bubble.. Our kill we had wavez and zero go down after we disabled mine A and I just let off a tracking rocked at him hoping for the best and it downed him as I was moving towards the C mine :roll Def the closest kill I had.

Got the Her Right Hand this morning, rerolled and got Glass Half Full and Crowd Control.
Hope you guys in PVP have gotten great use out of your buttholes because they're all mine now once I max it out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom