Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

nope. Popped it on 34 and got the rocket laucher with turrible roll.

Treasure key system is trash

If you get the bounty for the elder cipher exotic bounty you actually need to pop 1 chest at least if you get the queens cipher from the first chest of level 32 or higher. I did it last night now I have to wait until Variks gives me the next step (have to wait 24-72 hours :smh: )

And only thing about popping the 1st chest on each character each week gives a high chance of an exotic. Think Gorgon chest or Ir Yut, aka Yogurt :lol: .

Last edited:
If you get the bounty for the elder cipher exotic bounty you actually need to pop 1 chest at least if you get the queens cipher from the first chest of level 32 or higher. I did it last night now I have to wait until Variks gives me the next step (have to wait 24-72 hours
mean.gif
)
If you get the bounty and can never farm for the key to open a chest
sick.gif

If you get the bounty and can never farm for the key to open a chest :x

Then you get the short end of the stick :x Though I did get a treasure key from one of the side chests last night after finishing 35. Zero goes "you ******* serious?" after I said that I got one :rofl:

Last edited:
Then you get the short end of the stick
sick.gif
Though I did get a treasure key from one of the side chests last night after finishing 35. Zero goes "you ******* serious?" after I said that I got one
roll.gif
I didn't know you can get one from those chests too!
sick.gif

Biggie is the new Frost
mad.gif

I didn't know you can get one from those chests too! :x

Biggie is the new Frost >:

:smh: The nerve to compare me to that loot thief/***** that is Frost :lol:

I guess I am sort of a Frost since I had literally every exotic :lol: pre-DLC that is

Rd 5 is what did us in. We tried to gjally dude to death but we only had 2 gjallys and a 331 hunger. Couldn't find that dude that would trap us consistently or when we would try to kill the boss while we were at the entrance.
thought you need 4 gjallys?

Gotta run nightfall on my hunter in hopes of etheric light to complete the set for 34, then hitting that level 34 PoE.

@Ballahb we gonna need your help homie if you got time?

Bought 2 engrams and the helmet and the warlock gauntlets from xurr.

Also about to finish up my bad Juju bounty

Grabbing the warlock gauntlets today.
Then gonna try and get a dlc set from some engrams :D

Back
Top Bottom