Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

33.5 over here..

Debating on using an armor core I get tonight from another character to get my titan up to 34.

Anyone gonna be running TOO today?

Just bought the DLC today :lol:

Anybody on 360 holla at me...

I sweardagod if you quote the 360 part and put any laughing gif at all I'm reporting you.

Just bought the DLC today
laugh.gif

I sweardagod if you quote the 360 part and put any laughing gif at all I'm reporting you.

Hunter got helmet that can one shot a boss.......damb son

Nighthawk makes gold gun do 6x damage with keyhole

the hunters golden gun doesnt do extra damage against bosses tho. so its kinda like... dulled a bit. even with 6x damage. i think in pve itll be incredible tho. but against bosses? prolly nada

the hunters golden gun doesnt do extra damage against bosses tho. so its kinda like... dulled a bit. even with 6x damage. i think in pve itll be incredible tho. but against bosses? prolly nada
It hits for 12k on Crota normal. One shot shield down.

Much better than shooting golden gun 3 or 4 times.

Nah at 9 supposedly you get an exotic bounty for Fate of all Fools or something else not revealed yet. Auto rifles trash anyway bruh.

At 9, there's a CHANCE you get the bounty. I got another etheric light (also one from the 7 win package), infinite theorem (heavy arc mg), and some passage coins. nothing too exciting, but the infinite theorem is nice. if you go 9-0, you get a special package

man i cant wait until they buff AR's again. I have a vanquisher w/ ractive reload, glass half full, pefect balance, & field scout

Last edited:
Just bought the DLC today :lol:

I be lurking this and though I was the only one still rocking the 360. I got a 32 hunter and just got the dlc. Add me on Xbl: Sidman107

Back
Top Bottom