destroyer dunks siting?

anybody know if these are coming to the urea?

a1e35d85eb0c437486d614be138998af4a8a5b3.jpg
6fc15ae94484131fc61e91cfda9f0efeec2346d.jpg

The other colorways were a tier zero release, so I would assume these are the same.

i'm slow or something so the sarcasm, and jokes are going over my head. i'm a bit slow when it comes to these sorts of things.

supreme is the only place that has a tier zero acct?

i thought major said they were a tier zero shop.

i'm slow or something so the sarcasm, and jokes are going over my head. i'm a bit slow when it comes to these sorts of things.

supreme is the only place that has a tier zero acct?

i thought major said they were a tier zero shop

You'd have to read the Bmore AF1 thread to see where me and scotch are coming from

And I don't think Major has a Tier 0...Like 90% sure

Yeah man, Major doesnt have a tier 0 account.

If you want them you are going to have to try and hit up the resellers unless you know someone near Alife, Nort/Recon, Undefeated, etc.

However, for the last Destroyer release Alife took phone orders after like noon, so you can give that a try as well.

Why does Nike call it Tier Zero accounts? Just call it NYC/LA extra special accounts. Pure nonsense.
Sorry just venting.

Tactus, you are always venting. lmao

WhyBlaque, HarmCity & I were referring to a couple posts that suggested that we weren't an official sneaker city because we lacked a Tier O account andother wonderful places like a BAPE store.

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

Tactus, you are always venting. lmao

WhyBlaque, HarmCity & I were referring to a couple posts that suggested that we weren't an official sneaker city because we lacked a Tier O account and other wonderful places like a BAPE store.

ahhhh, i gotcha now...

if anybody knows, what do you have to have in order to get the super exclusive tier zero account?

call PREMIUM GOODS in brooklyn. they've got 48 pairs (and the matching varsity jackets). the texas store has them too. not sure how many...

Back
Top Bottom