DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

I just saw these at my local mom and pop they look good, material is on point... wondering if I should go back and cop!?

I copped my pair yesterday. They run big, I had to copp a half a sz smaller. Nevertheless I'm hyped! Better than the non infareds. Pics coming soon.

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by pay jape

are these general release..? sorry if im late.

They call it a limited general release
grin.gif

Its a GR.

I'm liking all the positive comments I'm seein' in here.  They seem to be far outweighing the negatives.  Anxious to get my pair on my feet. 
pimp.gif

Got this off site

[h2]Air Jordan 6 (limited general release)

Colorway: White/Black

Style 384664-101

Release Date March 20, 2010
[/h2]

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Got this off site

[h2]Air Jordan 6 (limited general release)[/h2]

Man .... Jordan puts that on ALL the shoes that come out. meaning they are GRs

I swear ever since we stop seeing LS they put the limited tag on all there shoes.

Im sure EVERY shoe store will have the Oreos.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

lol I believe these are called "OREOS" because the white speckles on the black midsole resemble an OREO SHAKE. Duh.

LOL I think it's SAD that you call yourself knowing the reasoning and actually trying to explain it 
smile.gif
It's a joke man, I couldnt care less if people call them oreo's, I just think it's cheesy.

..and I find it funny that "you couldn't care less" yet you're so angry over a name that was given to a shoe.
laugh.gif
It's not an explanation. It's a definition for those that can't seem to understand creativeness derived from common sense.

A definition????? I don't see a definition anywhere in ANYTHING that you have said? Please explain this "definition" and while you're at it can you explain this "creativeness" that you speak of because I just don't get the creativity. If you are calling the label "oreo" slapped on these Jordans creativeness, I think you have the wrong idea of what creativity is. Also, I told you before man, I couldnt care less about these shoes, I am just messin with you guys and your ridiculous nicknames.

these release will be everywhere, they said the varsity red release was a limited release. those joints were and are still sitting in some places

held these earlier. the leather on these remind me of that found on the Steel Grey 10s that released. that is somehow good and bad but COPPED

^ i dont think there's something missing in the shoe because of the speckles... i think you should also look at the heel tab. it doesnt make the speckles on the midsole look out of place. This shoe is nice. Its the damn infrared pack that's messing up our heads...

picked mine up Saturday morning for retail...awesome shoe...i even wore them out in rainy NYC over the weekend to a bar in LES...bottoms were still icy after it was all over..Sunday riding on the MTA still icy w/ no cleaning, and the nubuck is on point loving this shoe so far i even wore them to work today..might even snag another pair

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Nothing matters anymore but the infrared package...
i second that
tired.gif
have you seen pics of the pack no so this is whats on the table if you like you cop if not wait until the aka infared package drops wich i think not
indifferent.gif

saw these in person yesterday. will be pickin up a pair. my only decision is should i just wait till i can get em on discount. seeing how the varsity reds are still sitting here and i jumped the gun on those

Back
Top Bottom