DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Got these in today they are 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

14c8xth.jpg

Saw 'em today at the local FA....They are really growing on me....already scooped a 'fit to rock 'em with today too!

nice look smurfdavid........ might wait tell sat if i cop a pair like em... probably such have not cop the silver 2s

My local mom and pop had these on sale since this past Saturday for $150. I was just on PYS.com and to all the dummies who paid 199.99 for these deserve a slap in the face most sites still have a full size run on these lowest price I've seen online is $170 shipped!

I've seen these. They Are Very Very Nice. Leather Quality is Very good. Motorsport or near Retro Melo XII quality....

my boy got these waitin for me Monday when I get back to school. Got em for me for $122 including tax from a footlocker connect.
...btw these are tough, but not as tough as the Carmines.

The older I get. The more Im saying whats the point. I have a ton of shoes and no place to where them. The conversation piece is over for me. I have enough shoes to add up to a trip around the world and never went out the country!

i love these shoes, dont care for the "oreo" nickname but whatever, cant wait for saturday to cop x3

speckle > motorsport << carmine

Back
Top Bottom