Detroit Rap Thread (Payroll, Tee Grizz, Sada Baby, etc)

dropped this past saturday.

Boldy_James_Live_At_The_Roxy_tabs_Caps-front-large.jpg

http://www.datpiff.com/Boldy-James-Live-At-The-Roxy-TABS-CAPS-mixtape.918396.html

**** fire so far.

idk if im late and idc

"punch a _ in his chest, poke a _ in his forehead send his _ good mornin text"

line of the year :lol:

Also Peezy and Payroll Album on the way, it's crazy that out of all people that squashed the DBCO Team Eastside issue it was Snoop, RIP smh

Is it fair to say payroll the best rapper in the D?

he has none of the cashe'/status that pay has in the city from what i've heard in this thread but in terms of being a better technical rapper, boldy james head and shoulders above any one ive heard from the D. i mean, dude is signed to nas of all people.

also think HBK > pay too... *shrugs* his energy and flow kinda over shines pay @ times.

far as his new tape/album, he's starting to become repetitive imo. every project is shaping up to be essentially the same thing. consistency is cool n all but i think he needs to start giving himself more time between projects. could help with new subject matter

also, i kno the whole remixing classic songs thing is a DBCO staple but truth be told, i wouldnt mind seeing that die down a bit for future releases. they been doin that **** more than bad boy in the 90's lately.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom