Dhani Tackles the Globe Appreciation

Reaction score
Man, this is how you do a show on traveling. I saw his first two trips he's done so far, and homeboy is gonna give Anthony Bourdain a run for his money.Dude was a fool when he was in Switzerland, and started poppin at the females, asking them if they need help with their lotion. I'm gonna stay in tune withthis show. It's on Mondays at 9 pm. He eats and drinks on his show, but his whole trip is based on picking up another country's sport in one week andseeing if he can win against the home team.

One of my teachers from HS is cousins with Dhani, so I get to meet him on the regular. Cool dude, but I think he's just cool with me since I'm a UMichstudent. Anywho, this show is definitely entertaining, especially when he hits the town. Going down the Red Light District in Thailand was
laugh.gif

He's football player so you know how rigorous their training is. In Thailand and Switzerland, dudes were like man," he is strong and a fastlearner", giving those competitors some challenge.Yeah Shabooyah, he got hit up by those transexuals
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, but I was surprised they even showed him in that area. Iain't never seen Bourdain end up in those parts, but I bet you he gets down too.

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

He's football player so you know how rigorous their training is. In Thailand and Switzerland, dudes were like man," he is strong and a fast learner", giving those competitors some challenge.Yeah Shabooyah, he got hit up by those transexuals
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, but I was surprised they even showed him in that area. I ain't never seen Bourdain end up in those parts, but I bet you he gets down too.
I remember a sign that said "50 Pretty Girls, 2 Ugly Ones" or something like that. I'd get tested just walking through that place
sick.gif

i knew i couldnt be the only tripping about them showing him at the red light district. it was still hilarious tho.

For those who don't know it comes the travel channel. I swear I thought I was the only one who watches the travel channel lol. I like watching mark andolly as well! When do they play reruns for dhani tackles the globe tho? Who else has the travel bug, haha?

One of my favorite new shoes.

I watch the Travel Channel more than any other channel now

Bourdain, Bizarre foods, Man vs Food, Dhani Tackles the Globe, various Hawaii and Vegas specials, and that Beach show with that Blonde chick
pimp.gif

As someone who's played rugby in college, I'm convinced that if our NFL players played rugby, we'd be the most dominant team in the history of thesport. I'm interested in seeing how he approaches the game.

Im def a new fan after the Switz show... show is crazy dope, I thought he was gonna mopp the trainer for making him go against 8 dudes straight.

travel channel in general is appreciated

Dhani
Bridget
Andrew Zimmern
Tony Bourdain

all some of the best people on TV right now

What did he do in Switzerland? I was the only one in my house that wanted to watch that episode, but my boys voted to skip.

He seems like a cool dude, reminds me of Murs
laugh.gif
but yeah I love the show, but I thought they could have found a better fighter to fight him in Thailand....

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

What did he do in Switzerland? I was the only one in my house that wanted to watch that episode, but my boys voted to skip.
He went Schvinging

Originally Posted by br00klynrebel

For those who don't know it comes the travel channel. I swear I thought I was the only one who watches the travel channel lol. I like watching mark and olly as well! When do they play reruns for dhani tackles the globe tho? Who else has the travel bug, haha?
Mark & Olly: Living with the Machurenga
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Dhani Tackles the Globe is pretty good so far. It's heavily edited and sometimes a bit contrived, but entertaining so far.

Yeah, I too am a fan of the show. Surprised that there are more people on NT that watch the Travel Channel.
laugh.gif
@ the clip of when he falls off the horse in this week's preview.

Oh yeah that Bridget show in HD
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

One of my teachers from HS is cousins with Dhani, so I get to meet him on the regular. Cool dude, but I think he's just cool with me since I'm a UMich student. Anywho, this show is definitely entertaining, especially when he hits the town. Going down the Red Light District in Thailand was
laugh.gif

ol'name droppin...

Yeah, I watched this show for the first time yesterday, it's pretty good. I was watching the Switzerland episode, was it just me, or did it seem like mostpeople were afraid of him? Lol.

travel channel stepped their game up foreal...

bourdain is one of the only shows i will actually "tune" into, and it looks like Dahani's show will be one also. I only saw the one isSwitzerland and it was entertaining, i was crackin up when they told him to drink the milk,

" I aint drinkin that @%+!. Oh HELL nah!"

had me rollin

Back
Top Bottom