Diary of ex pot smoker

laugh.gif
@ trees being addicting.

laugh.gif
@ 6 days "strong"

I was on a smoke everyday type thing... Quit for like 2 months.. Then blew 2 blunts for my boys bday this weekend..

.. I prolly won't smoke for another month
laugh.gif

Weed is good and relaxing... But smoking a lot everyday.. Keeps you high all day everyday..

I smoke to get high. If you smoke all day everyday... Your gonna feel the same.. All day everyday
laugh.gif

...And that's boring.

Usually once or twice a week at the end of a night of drinking.
Having pothead friends and barely paying FTW

And I refuse to believe weed isn't a mental addiction. Sure it may not have any grip on you physically like real drugs, but people love it so much thatthey're addicted.

the valcano is the best thing i have ever tired . cost me 350$ but its well worth the doe . iv been smokein since i was 12 !! 25 now !! so i guess you can callme an og in the game . i dont think i have ever stoped for more then a month these past 13 years , the few times i did try and stop about a week and a half ini started having crazy dreams !!! being hella moody , wantin to swing on cats for no reason !!! and i lost some of my creativity . i couldnt do it !!! wakeinup in the middle of the night sweatin balls , trippin thinkin somes after me !!! withdrawls are no joke .

I think this weekend ima mix some haze with the sour diesel ina dutch. I rarely smoke during the semester, but when the summer hit, I puff em down. I like tokeep my tolerance low, so never everyday, but like every two or three days. I notice when I mix the exotic weed together, I be high as a kite. Sour+haze FTW

^^^

Do those Niacin pills really work?
or myth?

I would love to know
nerd.gif

Im currently on triple strength cranberries
glasses.gif

Heh.

Cop a vaporizer. It'll pay itself off by the amount of weed you save, and as an added benefit your lungs won't suffer.

Originally Posted by hajman23

pot addiction? 6 days sober? You make it seem like we're talking about heroin or some shh. Weed is no more addicting than your favorite snack or beverage. It's like people that drink pop consistently. Sure if they stop they may have a craving for some, but its not like you have crazy withdrawals or something.
Seriously.

First of all OP, you have asthma, so why in the hell would you smoke? It's like someone with a bad heart eating fried chicken every day. Don't makeno damn sense.

Second.. THC is not addictive. You are to be blame for having this addiction yet you want the easy way out and blame it on a substance. Get out of here withthat bull.

I applaud you for staying sober but to blame Marijuana for your problems is weak my friend. Also there are tons of drugs that are legal including Vicodin,Valium, Percocet, Cymbalta, OxyContin, Xanax, that are used daily as recreational drugs but somehow if Marijuana becomes legal it becomes a big taboo?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by KennyTheGreat23

^^^

or myth?

I would love to know
nerd.gif

glasses.gif

Heh.
o yea they work... me and my homeboys have passed plenty of drug test... you'll be burnin up when u take one tho...

but yea there's no way u can be addicted to weed... thats y i aint understand y judy winslow from family matters was on the celebrity rehab show forweed...

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

pot addiction? 6 days sober? You make it seem like we're talking about heroin or some shh. Weed is no more addicting than your favorite snack or beverage. It's like people that drink pop consistently. Sure if they stop they may have a craving for some, but its not like you have crazy withdrawals or something.
Seriously.

First of all OP, you have asthma, so why in the hell would you smoke? It's like someone with a bad heart eating fried chicken every day. Don't make no damn sense.

Second.. THC is not addictive. You are to be blame for having this addiction yet you want the easy way out and blame it on a substance. Get out of here with that bull.

I applaud you for staying sober but to blame Marijuana for your problems is weak my friend. Also there are tons of drugs that are legal including Vicodin, Valium, Percocet, Cymbalta, OxyContin, Xanax, that are used daily as recreational drugs but somehow if Marijuana becomes legal it becomes a big taboo?
eyes.gif
I have asthma & i have smoked literally everyday for the last 8 years...
eyes.gif
Its def not that serious

I love how this cat comes in here talking about smoking an ounce a day...and has the money to smoke two a day. It ain't about the cash, it's a matterof really smoking 28+ blunts a day? C'mon. Unless that is your entire mission all day every day I really don't see how that's possible. Unless youstay smoking with 15 heads at a time.

I smoked from 13 to 17, Im 21 now and Im a lot more productive now. I feel as though my life has direction now

^^^

or myth?

I would love to know
nerd.gif

glasses.gif

Heh.

Some studies show that it works, one lab showed that it had no effect. Why are you "on triple cranberries"?

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Seriously.

First of all OP, you have asthma, so why in the hell would you smoke? It's like someone with a bad heart eating fried chicken every day. Don't make no damn sense.

Second.. THC is not addictive. You are to be blame for having this addiction yet you want the easy way out and blame it on a substance. Get out of here with that bull.

I applaud you for staying sober but to blame Marijuana for your problems is weak my friend. Also there are tons of drugs that are legal including Vicodin, Valium, Percocet, Cymbalta, OxyContin, Xanax, that are used daily as recreational drugs but somehow if Marijuana becomes legal it becomes a big taboo?
eyes.gif
I have asthma & i have smoked literally everyday for the last 8 years...
eyes.gif
Its def not that serious

word. it doesn't really have that much of an affect even with asthma.

Just thought of a funny story:

My boy went off school in the midwest Indiana to be exact, graduated from a good engineering school (Rose-Hullman) got a job in Cinci and was home on a visit.

The third day or so he's back, goes out on the back deck of his Rents house sits down on a couch they have out there and starts blazing, his Korean Momcomes out there and is like "Matchu what the *&^% you doing?" My boy responds "Ma, I've been smoking since high school and I'veproven that smoking hasn't affected my ability to be a contributing member of society."

He told me that story and I was
roll.gif
but then I went over to his house fordinner and I was
ohwell.gif
in front of his Ma

Taking a break for my Job search...soon as I get that "your hired" handshake I'm right back on it...lol

Only on sundays though cuz I have football every Saturday all summer...=(

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

^^^

or myth?

I would love to know
nerd.gif

glasses.gif

Heh.

Some studies show that it works, one lab showed that it had no effect. Why are you "on triple cranberries"?

I dont know why some of yall messin with the niacin/cranberry whatever and limiting your pot consumption.

www.testpur.com

1st hand proof that this will sufficiently mask and you will pass your test. It says you aint supposed to smoke for 48 hours prior, but like i mentioned in mylast post. I had a piss test sprung on me at the last minute and still managed to pass a piss test even though I smoked damn near 7 days a week for 5 YEARSleading up, and smoked less than 24 hours before the test.

Back
Top Bottom