Did Dirtylicious Become Too big for NT?

One of my favorite memories on NT is the dude who would follow Dirty around in every thread and reply to all of Dirty’s posts with a stone face. Dirty made a post addressed to this dude with twenty or so examples of the stone face stalking with a warning “stop immediately”. Of course dude came in and stone faced that as well, and he got banned :lol:

Yeah general consensus was dirty was an asian white supremacist, sounds funny I know. He would give speak condescendingly on urban culture and give asian/white folk a pass on things. Then when jrose got exposed he seemed to fall back.

Wish I could find the thread on the stone face troll, classic

Yeah general consensus was dirty was an asian white supremacist, sounds funny I know. He would give speak condescendingly on urban culture and give asian/white folk a pass on things. Then when jrose got exposed he seemed to fall back.

Wish I could find the thread on the stone face troll, classic
Ahhh, so that is why some of these dudes are so comfortable saying slick stuff on here. They had/have a mods to back them up, protecting them. A dude on another site told me the Filipino contingent here used to be real slick in their commentary as well.

there seemed to be many more filipinos in here back in the day but i never got the feeling they talked slick in general. i’m 1/4 filipino though so maybe i’m biased even though i’ve never been big on filipino culture?

there seemed to be many more filipinos in here back in the day but i never got the feeling they talked slick in general. i’m 1/4 filipino though so maybe i’m biased even though i’ve never been big on filipino culture?
10 years ago to be honest there was a lil Asian v. Black tension in general. With black posters generally thought too many slick comments were tolerated, especially for someone that would ban people over petty stuff.

Like if someone even repeated a racist trope about Asian people or said something ignorant they would get clipped, rightfully so. Like if you said Asians were good at math Dirty would be on you too, which is cool.

Yet racism against black people, he kinda seem not that concerned about to the same level, unless it was really blatant. Dudes would say all kinds of flagrant things in the black women appreciation thread, you tell Dirty and he would be like "I don't read it, report it". Then weeks later people would mention they are still ****ed up post in there and ask Dirty why doesn't he check on it like he does the Asian women thread, and dude would be like he not gonna change his browsing habits. Seemed like Meth was the one that had to come through and clip or school people. Other than that, unless someone really lined stepped, Dirty kinda let it fly.

Plus dude was mad condescending at times.

Last edited:
yeah i got that impression that dirty let asians slide more than black people. it never seemed like filipinos as a whole were responsible for much of the slick commentary though. i def could be wrong though.

wasn’t dirty in that thread about the asian dude that ran over the motorcycle gang? that thread was a train wreck.

yeah i got that impression that dirty let asians slide more than black people. it never seemed like filipinos as a whole were responsible for much of the slick commentary though. i def could be wrong though.
Nah, it wasn't one group

I mean Ninja used to talk slick, Rex used to talk slick, and complain that people won't let him talk even more slick, you had Blco, and NT had a bunch libertarians that used to peddle racist nonsense.

One of my favorite memories on NT is the dude who would follow Dirty around in every thread and reply to all of Dirty’s posts with a stone face. Dirty made a post addressed to this dude with twenty or so examples of the stone face stalking with a warning “stop immediately”. Of course dude came in and stone faced that as well, and he got banned :lol:

I remember this:rofl:

What happen to Cam and is R34 Skyline Saturn? Or who ever was that mod that was building his car for 10+ years.

Like if someone even repeated a racist trope about Asian people or said something ignorant they would get clipped, rightfully so. Like if you said Asians were good at math Dirty would be on you too, which is cool.
Reminds me of @hand2handking getting in trouble on here for posting a video suggesting Asians ate cats/dogs. :lol:

I remember posting a similar video and @SC kid threatened to report me. :lol:

I thought holdenmichael holdenmichael was a machine or A.I system.

Only intereacted with him a handful of times. He seemed to have the late night shift as a mod :lol:

I remeber that too. HILARIOUS.

I never laughed so hard. All those links Dirty provided to every thread the guy did it :rofl: Had me in tears

Had to be somebody's backup the way he came in without fail and :stoneface: Dirty.

I thought holdenmichael holdenmichael was a machine or A.I system.

Only intereacted with him a handful of times. He seemed to have the late night shift as a mod :lol:

I remeber that too. HILARIOUS.

I never laughed so hard. All those links Dirty provided to every thread the guy did it :rofl: Had me in tears

Had to be somebody's backup the way he came in without fail and :stoneface: Dirty.

Holden was in Twitter I saw awhile ago, still an odd dude it seemed :lol:

Nothing has changed, every mod on this site still let's people get away with slick race jabs at black people. Let us try to reply thouugh. You'll get a notification that you have a new message :smh:

Back
Top Bottom