Did I miss something? Zoom Flight V Black/Royal retro

http://store.kix-files.com/nike-zoom-uptempo-v-premium-ap-black-varsity-royal/

Just saw that on kix-files. Haven't heard a thing about these retroing so what's the deal? Says Asia exclusive
frown.gif

yea these kind of went under the radar with all the other hot stuff out, but I've seen them popping up here and there

could be the pics, but the leather looks pretty decent. It is a premium after all. Nice CW.

i need them again had the first round in 97 and lost them in all the moves i have made i might just pull the trigger now.

saw these in hong kong last month, quality is so so, they don't have the kidd logo on there

I like this shoe, but I haven't seen these anywhere in the US. Is this really a Asia-exclusive release?

So happy I got my pair with Kidd's logo on it for 35 at the outlet during the winter (White pair)

They look like a bad a knockoff of the real thing.

Lace locks almost all gone.
Pull tab gone.
Material around collar different

these dont have the nubuck and the "eye" looks like a bland blue.

you could prolly recreate these on nikeid

Asia/ Pacific Islands release i believe

these would hit Outlet/Clearance if they were released as a GR

Wow, the retros look terrible. Leather+wrong color bubble+wrong swoosh=yuck. I still have the originals in pretty good shape, I never think to wear themthough.

The other major thing thats missing off these is the spiked rubber heel tab to pull ya foot into tha shoe just looks wrong without it.

If Nikes gonna bother to do these they could at least do them right.

Nubuck
sewn in purple swoosh lose that plastic crap
purple eye
A better zoom air logo not that crap thats on there
Heel tab I mention above

I agree why didnt Nike retro these in OG design when they did the Mavs colourway I know this was a Suns colourway but its pointless to do a halfass effort at aclassic shoe.

Still got my OGs there beat to death still one of the best shoes from 97 as good as the Penny 2s but very underated compared to them the best sole and grip ofany Nike basketball shoe Ive ever worn very underated classic.

Peace
Scottie

PS They can keep this frankenstein effort give us it properly or leave em alone.

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

vhrvyb.jpg

now if they were these...

YES og nike basketball HEAT!!! thankfully i ordered my pair off napsize last year. stupid fresh.

Back
Top Bottom