Did Jay Cutler quit on his team??? vol. NFL Players Think So

it's just funny that SO MANY people automatically jumped to that conclusion. fans, players, analysts...everyone, really.

im not going to question his toughness. the guy has been blown up in the pocket all year long. he can take a hit obviously. but to take a seat in an nfc championship game....damn. and all this, oh it was the medical staff's decision. i don't buy it. you KNOW they asked him, can you go? this wasn't some matthew stafford "!%+% it, im playing!" type of stuff.

for some guys, just playing in the nfl is good enough...and that's fine. im sure the average S&T dude isn't busting their +%* to be the greatest at their job or best in their school...so who are we to say he should have played or shouldn't have played through an injury. but don't even try and tell me this dude is a gamer or a leader. cause he's not. [joker]not. one. bit.[/joker]

it's just funny that SO MANY people automatically jumped to that conclusion. fans, players, analysts...everyone, really.

im not going to question his toughness. the guy has been blown up in the pocket all year long. he can take a hit obviously. but to take a seat in an nfc championship game....damn. and all this, oh it was the medical staff's decision. i don't buy it. you KNOW they asked him, can you go? this wasn't some matthew stafford "!%+% it, im playing!" type of stuff.

for some guys, just playing in the nfl is good enough...and that's fine. im sure the average S&T dude isn't busting their +%* to be the greatest at their job or best in their school...so who are we to say he should have played or shouldn't have played through an injury. but don't even try and tell me this dude is a gamer or a leader. cause he's not. [joker]not. one. bit.[/joker]

take a seat? did you see him try to go in the 2nd half? he couldnt even drop back and pass. there was obviously a problem.

Jay Cutler has never laid down, I dont care how many picks he's thrown, how many sacks he's taken. he straps the helmet on and goest back out there. I dont even rock with Cutler
30t6p3b.gif

questioning him being hurt  Ha.  as if this guy hasnt sacrificed his whole life to play @%%%!% football... this is the same guy who plays football with Type-I Diabetes  just think about that for a second ...

all these big mouths twitter attention +!*!$# are clowns and NT nothing different
yall all are some Dumb mutha %@**$+#.

take a seat? did you see him try to go in the 2nd half? he couldnt even drop back and pass. there was obviously a problem.

Jay Cutler has never laid down, I dont care how many picks he's thrown, how many sacks he's taken. he straps the helmet on and goest back out there. I dont even rock with Cutler
30t6p3b.gif

questioning him being hurt  Ha.  as if this guy hasnt sacrificed his whole life to play @%%%!% football... this is the same guy who plays football with Type-I Diabetes  just think about that for a second ...

all these big mouths twitter attention +!*!$# are clowns and NT nothing different

not saying he wasn't hurt....all i'm saying is some dudes would have played through it, others would take a seat. im not calling him a girl. im not saying he's not tough. and lastly, i'm agreeing with you and the ol bodyguard over there that people shouldn't question his toughness or injury...

not saying he wasn't hurt....all i'm saying is some dudes would have played through it, others would take a seat. im not calling him a girl. im not saying he's not tough. and lastly, i'm agreeing with you and the ol bodyguard over there that people shouldn't question his toughness or injury...

if cutler cared sooo much about going to the superbowl, we wouldve never saw the 2nd and 3rd stringer play. just saying

instead we see his @%### $$+ standing on the sideline like its nothing. now you vandy fans can finally %@%!

if cutler cared sooo much about going to the superbowl, we wouldve never saw the 2nd and 3rd stringer play. just saying

instead we see his @%### $$+ standing on the sideline like its nothing. now you vandy fans can finally %@%!

This season's playoffs is getting more bizzare as it goes.....what will the Super Bowl hold in store???
nerd.gif

This season's playoffs is getting more bizzare as it goes.....what will the Super Bowl hold in store???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

30t6p3b.gif

i was thinking to myself, did anyone even see the beginning of the 2nd half...? he couldn't plant or move. it's not like he came out and was dancing around in the pocket.

his own team even said before the decision to sit they could visibly see he was hurt.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

but saying he's not a gamer "not one bit" is saying he's what?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

30t6p3b.gif

i was thinking to myself, did anyone even see the beginning of the 2nd half...? he couldn't plant or move. it's not like he came out and was dancing around in the pocket.

his own team even said before the decision to sit they could visibly see he was hurt.

Just read that Deion said that Cutler's mind and heart wasn't into the game yesterday.....a lot of damning(sp?) comments from media, current/former players, fans, etc....

Just read that Deion said that Cutler's mind and heart wasn't into the game yesterday.....a lot of damning(sp?) comments from media, current/former players, fans, etc....

Originally Posted by Nako XL

it was an NFC championship game, not some regular season game. some dudes would have played through it, and some probably would have said no go. that's all i'm saying.

and what's all this, dude came out and clearly couldn''t plant and throw. big deal. the guy throws from his heels on his back foot anyway
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

it was an NFC championship game, not some regular season game. some dudes would have played through it, and some probably would have said no go. that's all i'm saying.

and what's all this, dude came out and clearly couldn''t plant and throw. big deal. the guy throws from his heels on his back foot anyway
laugh.gif

aside from Cutler's injury the bears coaching staff did terrible. The play calling was atrocious

Back
Top Bottom