Did Jay Cutler quit on his team??? vol. NFL Players Think So

aside from Cutler's injury the bears coaching staff did terrible. The play calling was atrocious

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Just read that Deion said that Cutler's mind and heart wasn't into the game yesterday.....a lot of damning(sp?) comments from media, current/former players, fans, etc....

laugh.gif
 the King of DNP-turf toe is commenting on someone's heart and toughness? thats GRAND!

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Just read that Deion said that Cutler's mind and heart wasn't into the game yesterday.....a lot of damning(sp?) comments from media, current/former players, fans, etc....

laugh.gif
 the King of DNP-turf toe is commenting on someone's heart and toughness? thats GRAND!

Got other players, former players, media folk,  Bears fans, all questioning Cutler, but if the average NTer does we're "dumb mutha@#$%^&" 
laugh.gif

I'm not mad one way or the other, I had no dog in the race, in fact to be honest, why anyone mad really?  It was 14-0 when he was in there, that no name kid came in, the Pack clearly had no film on him, he went out there and made some plays, they damn near had a chance to tie the game.  What more could you ask?  Hurt or not, Cutler to that point hadn't done anything to Green Bay's defense, so why all the fuss? 

If he's hurt, no biggie, he rehabs, his teammates rally around him, he comes back next year, everybody moves on.  I don't see the crime in at least wondering aloud what was goin on, especially when the Bears didn't tell Fox why or what was goin on and they had nothing to report other then speculation.  All they had to do was say, knee, he done, and we all woulda been cool.  That ain't what happened though. 

Just to be sure though, all the folks defending Cut, they weren't by any chance laughin at LT when he was hurt a few years ago were they? 
nerd.gif
  Lemme guess though, not same situation, etc etc blah blah whatever.....
laugh.gif

Got other players, former players, media folk,  Bears fans, all questioning Cutler, but if the average NTer does we're "dumb mutha@#$%^&" 
laugh.gif

I'm not mad one way or the other, I had no dog in the race, in fact to be honest, why anyone mad really?  It was 14-0 when he was in there, that no name kid came in, the Pack clearly had no film on him, he went out there and made some plays, they damn near had a chance to tie the game.  What more could you ask?  Hurt or not, Cutler to that point hadn't done anything to Green Bay's defense, so why all the fuss? 

If he's hurt, no biggie, he rehabs, his teammates rally around him, he comes back next year, everybody moves on.  I don't see the crime in at least wondering aloud what was goin on, especially when the Bears didn't tell Fox why or what was goin on and they had nothing to report other then speculation.  All they had to do was say, knee, he done, and we all woulda been cool.  That ain't what happened though. 

Just to be sure though, all the folks defending Cut, they weren't by any chance laughin at LT when he was hurt a few years ago were they? 
nerd.gif
  Lemme guess though, not same situation, etc etc blah blah whatever.....
laugh.gif

actually re-read it, all yall are dumb mother *!!@ ers, You, NT and players included.

good point about LT, cus when he sat the bench same people were crying, well why is he on the bench, why isnt he standing up... now its, why was Cutler standing and tryin to ride a bike (btw to help him get back out there) ...

the whole lot of ppl questioning anyone's injuries are Stupid.

btw, Where was MJD last season the last 2 games when the Jags needed to make the playoffs?

yea, hurt on the bench, inactive...  throwing stones while living in a glass house...
pimp.gif
 you tell em Mo Jones!!!

actually re-read it, all yall are dumb mother *!!@ ers, You, NT and players included.

good point about LT, cus when he sat the bench same people were crying, well why is he on the bench, why isnt he standing up... now its, why was Cutler standing and tryin to ride a bike (btw to help him get back out there) ...

the whole lot of ppl questioning anyone's injuries are Stupid.

btw, Where was MJD last season the last 2 games when the Jags needed to make the playoffs?

yea, hurt on the bench, inactive...  throwing stones while living in a glass house...
pimp.gif
 you tell em Mo Jones!!!

Gunna, do you at least agree with this to an extent? 

I don't see the crime in at least wondering aloud what was goin on, especially when the Bears didn't tell Fox why or what was goin on and they had nothing to report other then speculation.  All they had to do was say, knee, he done, and we all woulda been cool.  That ain't what happened though. 

Gunna, do you at least agree with this to an extent? 

I don't see the crime in at least wondering aloud what was goin on, especially when the Bears didn't tell Fox why or what was goin on and they had nothing to report other then speculation.  All they had to do was say, knee, he done, and we all woulda been cool.  That ain't what happened though. 

Random thought, but I always found it weird that the same people showed Rivers a lot of love throughout his career and found ways to dump on Cutler
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Random thought, but I always found it weird that the same people showed Rivers a lot of love throughout his career and found ways to dump on Cutler
laugh.gif
guilty
laugh.gif

at least i'm admitting it

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
guilty
laugh.gif

at least i'm admitting it

Same here, I've always liked Rivers.  But after that article a couple weeks ago, I said that I started to like Cutler a little more. 
laugh.gif

Same here, I've always liked Rivers.  But after that article a couple weeks ago, I said that I started to like Cutler a little more. 
laugh.gif

LeBatardShow Dan LeBatard Show 

Is Cutler's dopey whiteness an issue? The loudest critics (MJD, Dockett, etc) are black. His loudest defenders (Urlacher, Kreutz) aren't.

50 minutes ago

the face, pout, diabetes, pale skin color -- does it help frame 'not tough enough?" Or is it just that he wasn't taken off on stretcher?

same circumstances: mcnair, vick, garrard, mcnabb don't get hit with that, right? does vince young? cunningham? what black qb?

Is Cutler's dopey whiteness an issue? The loudest critics (MJD, Dockett, etc) are black. His loudest defenders (Urlacher, Kreutz) aren't.

50 minutes ago

the face, pout, diabetes, pale skin color -- does it help frame 'not tough enough?" Or is it just that he wasn't taken off on stretcher?

same circumstances: mcnair, vick, garrard, mcnabb don't get hit with that, right? does vince young? cunningham? what black qb?

Back
Top Bottom