Did Jay Cutler quit on his team??? vol. NFL Players Think So

As far as other players/ex-players piling on....it's just easy to see that folks in the NFL don't like OR respect the dude.

As far as other players/ex-players piling on....it's just easy to see that folks in the NFL don't like OR respect the dude.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

And that's all this is about...People don't like Jay Cutler cause he doesn't care what we think of him, and as the media + fans we want athletes to pertend that they care about us, our feelings and what we think and Jay Cutler frankly could give a $%*+.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

And that's all this is about...People don't like Jay Cutler cause he doesn't care what we think of him, and as the media + fans we want athletes to pertend that they care about us, our feelings and what we think and Jay Cutler frankly could give a $%*+.

Ok I get it. If cutler played with torn ligaments in his knee, then all is right. There are more meatheads here than I thought.

Ok I get it. If cutler played with torn ligaments in his knee, then all is right. There are more meatheads here than I thought.

Are there any tweets or quotes from any of the other players that are in support of Jay?  In all fairness, if they are going to list all the negative ones like Lance Moore or MJD, then they should also show the ones for guys that say give Jay the benefit of the doubt. 

And people getting emotional and claiming that sports are no fun now and too serious, come on. 
laugh.gif
  It's words.  It's talk.  It's banter at work on the internet.  Nobody takin money out Cutler's pockets.  Nobody hurting anybody.  Athletes get clowned for tons of lame reasons every single day. 

And I'm of the opinion that I'm ok with Jay even if he didn't talk to the backup QB.  (which he did do)  Sometimes you can have too many voices in a person's ear, let the coach do his job, and let him work with the kid, that's not on Jay at all.  My only question was why he was out of the game, and when did he get hurt?  I don't worry about his sense of humor or favorite color or any of that other nonsense. 

Are there any tweets or quotes from any of the other players that are in support of Jay?  In all fairness, if they are going to list all the negative ones like Lance Moore or MJD, then they should also show the ones for guys that say give Jay the benefit of the doubt. 

And people getting emotional and claiming that sports are no fun now and too serious, come on. 
laugh.gif
  It's words.  It's talk.  It's banter at work on the internet.  Nobody takin money out Cutler's pockets.  Nobody hurting anybody.  Athletes get clowned for tons of lame reasons every single day. 

And I'm of the opinion that I'm ok with Jay even if he didn't talk to the backup QB.  (which he did do)  Sometimes you can have too many voices in a person's ear, let the coach do his job, and let him work with the kid, that's not on Jay at all.  My only question was why he was out of the game, and when did he get hurt?  I don't worry about his sense of humor or favorite color or any of that other nonsense. 

In all seriousness, I did see a play where Jay Cutler may have hurt his MCL. He was or nearly sacked and landed awkwardly.

With the cold and adrenaline, I can see how he didn't necessarily know the exact moment when something may have happened so I'll give him that. However, as stated...a lot of people, including myself, don't like his demeanor but that's just Jay Cutler.

In all seriousness, I did see a play where Jay Cutler may have hurt his MCL. He was or nearly sacked and landed awkwardly.

With the cold and adrenaline, I can see how he didn't necessarily know the exact moment when something may have happened so I'll give him that. However, as stated...a lot of people, including myself, don't like his demeanor but that's just Jay Cutler.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

SportsCenter[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]#Bears [/color]QB Jay Cutler has torn MCL in left knee2 minutes ago via web

Every injury is different.....but I've seen a lot of players play with a torn MCL in games far less important than the NFC championship...at positions that require much more mobility and cutting than QB.
provide us with some examples please

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

SportsCenter[color= rgb(51, 51, 51)]#Bears [/color]QB Jay Cutler has torn MCL in left knee2 minutes ago via web

Every injury is different.....but I've seen a lot of players play with a torn MCL in games far less important than the NFC championship...at positions that require much more mobility and cutting than QB.
provide us with some examples please

Back
Top Bottom