Did Jay Cutler quit on his team??? vol. NFL Players Think So

" congratulations Lovie, you just turned Jay Cutler into Jay Pippen!" "This city has a lot of real awful, bad fans." and you're seeing it today.

-Dan Bernstein 670 the score.

There are a lot of cutler haters in Chicago, and it makes me sick and ashamed to live in Chicago. A lot of texters are texting hater comments about Jay. IN CHICAGO!!

Grade 3 sprain of cutlers knee has been confirmed. And FYI, grade 3 sprain is a small tear or rupture

" congratulations Lovie, you just turned Jay Cutler into Jay Pippen!" "This city has a lot of real awful, bad fans." and you're seeing it today.

-Dan Bernstein 670 the score.

There are a lot of cutler haters in Chicago, and it makes me sick and ashamed to live in Chicago. A lot of texters are texting hater comments about Jay. IN CHICAGO!!

Grade 3 sprain of cutlers knee has been confirmed. And FYI, grade 3 sprain is a small tear or rupture

30t6p3b.gif
Almost had me feeling sorry for him.

A grade III injury is a complete tear of the MCL. Patients have significant pain and swelling, and often have difficulty bending the knee. Instability, or giving out, is a common finding with grade III MCL tears. A knee brace or a knee immobilizer is usually needed for comfort, and healing may take 6 weeks or longer.
As with all ligament injuries, medial collateral ligament injuries are graded 1, 2 or 3 depending on the degree of damage sustained. A grade one tear consists of fewer than 10% of the fibres being torn. a grade 3 is a complete rupture and grade two sits inbetween!

A grade III injury is a complete tear of the MCL. Patients have significant pain and swelling, and often have difficulty bending the knee. Instability, or giving out, is a common finding with grade III MCL tears. A knee brace or a knee immobilizer is usually needed for comfort, and healing may take 6 weeks or longer.
As with all ligament injuries, medial collateral ligament injuries are graded 1, 2 or 3 depending on the degree of damage sustained. A grade one tear consists of fewer than 10% of the fibres being torn. a grade 3 is a complete rupture and grade two sits inbetween!

Originally Posted by JD617

that's gotta be a grade III tear, rather than sprain. lovie is confused
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

that's gotta be a grade III tear, rather than sprain. lovie is confused
laugh.gif

If it's a sprain, the only thing holding me back from questioning his toughness and resolve is the fact it was on his plant leg.

Even then, it's questionable. He hardly ever does a normal drop back anyway. He can definitely get away with the back pedal he's known for.

And the only true reason I can say this is because I had the same exact injury, just on my left leg.

If it's a sprain, the only thing holding me back from questioning his toughness and resolve is the fact it was on his plant leg.

Even then, it's questionable. He hardly ever does a normal drop back anyway. He can definitely get away with the back pedal he's known for.

And the only true reason I can say this is because I had the same exact injury, just on my left leg.

Lastly, Cutler can't take cortisone shots because of his diabetes as it will elevate his blood sugar.

Back
Top Bottom