Did Jay Cutler quit on his team??? vol. NFL Players Think So

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Lastly, Cutler can't take cortisone shots because of his diabetes because of his blood sugar.
i didn't know this. good point

Lastly, Cutler can't take cortisone shots because of his diabetes as it will elevate his blood sugar.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Lastly, Cutler can't take cortisone shots because of his diabetes because of his blood sugar.
i didn't know this. good point

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Jay Cutler's demeanor isn't that of a Ray Lewis or Ultimate Warrior. He looks calm and collective at all times. This is why people question how much he cares. Everyone doesn't have that hyped personality. I am sure he cares, he just has a laid back temperament. Again, unfair for us to judge how much he cares based on that. But again it is easy for us to jump on him.
eli-manning-the-look.jpg

Imagine if Eli was the one who got hurt. His face and demeanor never changes.

Jay Cutler's demeanor isn't that of a Ray Lewis or Ultimate Warrior. He looks calm and collective at all times. This is why people question how much he cares. Everyone doesn't have that hyped personality. I am sure he cares, he just has a laid back temperament. Again, unfair for us to judge how much he cares based on that. But again it is easy for us to jump on him.
eli-manning-the-look.jpg

Imagine if Eli was the one who got hurt. His face and demeanor never changes.

What does being laid back have to do with sitting on the bench sulking and looking disinterested while your team is out there fighting? What does laid back have to do with you chilling on the bench while your backup is out there struggling and you could be up and trying to help him over go over plays and point out things for him?

Being nonchalant and having a calm demeanor has nothing to do with a complete lack of leadership ability and support for your teammates.

What does being laid back have to do with sitting on the bench sulking and looking disinterested while your team is out there fighting? What does laid back have to do with you chilling on the bench while your backup is out there struggling and you could be up and trying to help him over go over plays and point out things for him?

Being nonchalant and having a calm demeanor has nothing to do with a complete lack of leadership ability and support for your teammates.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

If it's a sprain, the only thing holding me back from questioning his toughness and resolve is the fact it was on his plant leg.

Even then, it's questionable. He hardly ever does a normal drop back anyway. He can definitely get away with the back pedal he's known for.

And the only true reason I can say this is because I had the same exact injury, just on my left leg.

except he tried to drop back, back pedal  and pass but couldnt on the 1st series of the 2nd half ... nothing like equating his injury to yours,
lemme guess, you were dropping back and trying to avoid BJ Raji &  Clay Matthews, also? all while trying to close a 14-0 deficit ...

laugh.gif
  Doogie Howser NT. 

Lastly, Cutler can't take cortisone shots because of his diabetes as it will elevate his blood sugar.
  And to think  people are questioning the toughness of a Type 1 diabetic, who can not be medicated like the  most players, who play half of their careers on shots 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

If it's a sprain, the only thing holding me back from questioning his toughness and resolve is the fact it was on his plant leg.

Even then, it's questionable. He hardly ever does a normal drop back anyway. He can definitely get away with the back pedal he's known for.

And the only true reason I can say this is because I had the same exact injury, just on my left leg.

except he tried to drop back, back pedal  and pass but couldnt on the 1st series of the 2nd half ... nothing like equating his injury to yours,
lemme guess, you were dropping back and trying to avoid BJ Raji &  Clay Matthews, also? all while trying to close a 14-0 deficit ...

laugh.gif
  Doogie Howser NT. 

And to think  people are questioning the toughness of a Type 1 diabetic, who can not be medicated like the  most players, who play half of their careers on shots 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The Pack-Bears game is just like that intense Cavs-Heat game. Most people thought the Cavs would lose, but that wasn't the point.

The point is, it was gonna be a war and it might as well have been Game 7 of the East Finals.

It wasn't that the Cavs were bad. It wasn't that they missed shots and got their #*% beat on the other end. People get it if the other team's defense is that good and their offense is that overpowering.

It was that you saw ______ shooting the @@!* at the Cavs bench. That the players gave him dap before the game. That he was laughing in their and all of Cleveland's face all game long and not a Cav even got mad enough to care. He was doing circus shots and poster dunks and no one even put him on his #*%. Because what was in the hearts of most of the people there, just wasn't in those players' hearts.

That's what Jay Cutler did.

He woulda been better off if he was more like Brett Favre. Not the 'play through anything' Brett Favre, but the 'put on a show by any means' Brett Favre.

He should've been on the ground screaming in pain. He never should've left the trainer's room. Or he should've come back in the game, did a show of how hurt he is and then leave. Or he should've come back with crutches, leak a 5-minute diagnosis during the game and milked the injury for everything it's worth. Tell em, coach and the doctors said they wouldn't let him back on the field.

But he's not all that passionate.

Even if the facts are there and it looks like they might be, we ain't John Hollinger. What about all the stuff in between?

Games aren't played on paper. And if the way things looked and went down didn't matter, then there wouldn't be a difference between watching the game and getting updates on your phone. The way everything unfolded left almost very little room for the passionate or feeling football fan to give Cutler credit for anything or cut him any slack.

Are we wrong? Probably. But we can turn to the people next to us and say 'you know what I mean?' and they do.

Wrong guy for this to happen to. Not in the game before the Super Bowl. Even Big Ben or Vick could've gotten away with it.

The Pack-Bears game is just like that intense Cavs-Heat game. Most people thought the Cavs would lose, but that wasn't the point.

The point is, it was gonna be a war and it might as well have been Game 7 of the East Finals.

It wasn't that the Cavs were bad. It wasn't that they missed shots and got their #*% beat on the other end. People get it if the other team's defense is that good and their offense is that overpowering.

It was that you saw ______ shooting the @@!* at the Cavs bench. That the players gave him dap before the game. That he was laughing in their and all of Cleveland's face all game long and not a Cav even got mad enough to care. He was doing circus shots and poster dunks and no one even put him on his #*%. Because what was in the hearts of most of the people there, just wasn't in those players' hearts.

That's what Jay Cutler did.

He woulda been better off if he was more like Brett Favre. Not the 'play through anything' Brett Favre, but the 'put on a show by any means' Brett Favre.

He should've been on the ground screaming in pain. He never should've left the trainer's room. Or he should've come back in the game, did a show of how hurt he is and then leave. Or he should've come back with crutches, leak a 5-minute diagnosis during the game and milked the injury for everything it's worth. Tell em, coach and the doctors said they wouldn't let him back on the field.

But he's not all that passionate.

Even if the facts are there and it looks like they might be, we ain't John Hollinger. What about all the stuff in between?

Games aren't played on paper. And if the way things looked and went down didn't matter, then there wouldn't be a difference between watching the game and getting updates on your phone. The way everything unfolded left almost very little room for the passionate or feeling football fan to give Cutler credit for anything or cut him any slack.

Are we wrong? Probably. But we can turn to the people next to us and say 'you know what I mean?' and they do.

Wrong guy for this to happen to. Not in the game before the Super Bowl. Even Big Ben or Vick could've gotten away with it.

Its clear Cutler didnt read the Team Nonchalant handbook rule number 187:
"Rule:187

If you find yourself as the QB of a NFL team in a Championship Game and suffer an injury you must produce 25% maximum demeanor that shows you actually give a #%$^ to the television audience. Failure to do so will create mass uproar and may trigger a code blue level of personal nonchalantness which straddles the line of actually showing people you care."

Source: www.TeamNonchalantRulebook.com

heard he might get fined by the TNC but then they announced they weren't really worried about it.
laugh.gif

I didn't read throughout the thread, but I was heated that he was quitting on us before he even got injured.

MENTALLY, Jay Cutler was NOT there ... just because they scored it was the end of the world to him.

Horrible plays, just throwing the ball, NO ENERGY. Then he STANDS on the sidelines & just stares into space.

Didn't even cheer his team on ... that's the part that pissed me off.

Its clear Cutler didnt read the Team Nonchalant handbook rule number 187:
"Rule:187

If you find yourself as the QB of a NFL team in a Championship Game and suffer an injury you must produce 25% maximum demeanor that shows you actually give a #%$^ to the television audience. Failure to do so will create mass uproar and may trigger a code blue level of personal nonchalantness which straddles the line of actually showing people you care."

Source: www.TeamNonchalantRulebook.com

heard he might get fined by the TNC but then they announced they weren't really worried about it.
laugh.gif

I didn't read throughout the thread, but I was heated that he was quitting on us before he even got injured.

MENTALLY, Jay Cutler was NOT there ... just because they scored it was the end of the world to him.

Horrible plays, just throwing the ball, NO ENERGY. Then he STANDS on the sidelines & just stares into space.

Didn't even cheer his team on ... that's the part that pissed me off.

If cutler and the bears say he was too hurt, we should believe them, point blank it shouldnt be a question.

what up sets me more than the media outlets and random fans coming out the woodwork is his fellow NFL players coming out of pocket and talking !#%% on him. Guys who have no business or understanding about the situation at hand just talking wild reckless for no reason. I always thought the NFL was tight brotherhood and you have these dudes talking reckless
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
even more so dudes sitting at home not even playing anymore, MJD and Morrison should be worrying about their team and players rather then coming out of left field on something that doesnt concern them.

If cutler and the bears say he was too hurt, we should believe them, point blank it shouldnt be a question.

what up sets me more than the media outlets and random fans coming out the woodwork is his fellow NFL players coming out of pocket and talking !#%% on him. Guys who have no business or understanding about the situation at hand just talking wild reckless for no reason. I always thought the NFL was tight brotherhood and you have these dudes talking reckless
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
even more so dudes sitting at home not even playing anymore, MJD and Morrison should be worrying about their team and players rather then coming out of left field on something that doesnt concern them.

Back
Top Bottom