Did lil B blow up because of NT?

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Lil B will never blow past internet fame, he's a meme...

He was on MTV earlier tonight. #woo

tumblr_l9hjtbUJJw1qa6kqao1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

NT made:

Lil B
Rosa Acosta

Nope Lil b been going hard for a while yall bandwagons just getting hip to this *!+!. Thinking nt is the internet
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

NT made:

Lil B
Rosa Acosta

Nope Lil b been going hard for a while yall bandwagons just getting hip to this *!+!. Thinking nt is the internet
laugh.gif

Lil B will never blow past internet fame, he's a meme...he's the internet's Henz0 or Chuck Norris.

plus his subject matter and outlandish lyrics are what makes him popular, you can't edited the stuff

he says. And he's gang affiliated for the wrong reasons, let hope he's still alive by the summer.

I mean a dude in a pink v neck rocked him off with a lunch special and walked out like his security

was a joke.

I don't know, I'm 28 my generation's Lil B was Emenim and Marylin Manson and they accelerated WAY faster than Lil B
Henzo ain't a Meme Fam....

Lil B will never blow past internet fame, he's a meme...he's the internet's Henz0 or Chuck Norris.

plus his subject matter and outlandish lyrics are what makes him popular, you can't edited the stuff

he says. And he's gang affiliated for the wrong reasons, let hope he's still alive by the summer.

I mean a dude in a pink v neck rocked him off with a lunch special and walked out like his security

was a joke.

I don't know, I'm 28 my generation's Lil B was Emenim and Marylin Manson and they accelerated WAY faster than Lil B

To be real, Lil B is only NT popular.

Nobody at my skool messes wit' him, or even knows who he is...

I do listen to Lil B's music from links and videos the NT family posts, but I do not have any Lil B's tapes/albums on my iPod.

I even think the Lil B fanboys in the official music thread, are kidding around when they say he's "The rawest rapper alive" or "He can really rap, when he wants to".

He's too vulgar to have mainstream appeal, we gotta see what his "toned-down" material sounds like...

To be real, Lil B is only NT popular.

Nobody at my skool messes wit' him, or even knows who he is...

I do listen to Lil B's music from links and videos the NT family posts, but I do not have any Lil B's tapes/albums on my iPod.

I even think the Lil B fanboys in the official music thread, are kidding around when they say he's "The rawest rapper alive" or "He can really rap, when he wants to".

He's too vulgar to have mainstream appeal, we gotta see what his "toned-down" material sounds like...

Originally Posted by 290

was a joke.

first post and you suckin henzo already?

Originally Posted by 290

was a joke.

first post and you suckin henzo already?

eek.gif
Cue the Weebay GIF because this is some profound %#!+. Never thought about it that way.

eek.gif
Cue the Weebay GIF because this is some profound %#!+. Never thought about it that way.

NT likes to take a lil more credit than we deserve but of all the forums i've been on, this one is the most dedicated to the based movement. even more so than boxden.

NT likes to take a lil more credit than we deserve but of all the forums i've been on, this one is the most dedicated to the based movement. even more so than boxden.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I mean he was already "famous"..from The Pak..it isn't like he was really underground and made a true come up..

shoot who will ever forget the Vans song? 
How many casual fans know what the Pak is/was? I damn sure didn't know of them until I heard about B.
Well that's you..I'm sure a ton of people still remember "got my vans on but they look like sneakers"..whether you're from the Bay area or not.
Oh now it is just me. LIke I said, nobody I know knew who he was until I told them about them. And I know people that are RAP fans. So I disagree with your point of people already knowing him.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I mean he was already "famous"..from The Pak..it isn't like he was really underground and made a true come up..

shoot who will ever forget the Vans song? 
How many casual fans know what the Pak is/was? I damn sure didn't know of them until I heard about B.
Well that's you..I'm sure a ton of people still remember "got my vans on but they look like sneakers"..whether you're from the Bay area or not.
Oh now it is just me. LIke I said, nobody I know knew who he was until I told them about them. And I know people that are RAP fans. So I disagree with your point of people already knowing him.

no, he didn't.

yall always want credit for everyones popularity.

i found lil b outside of NT...

infact, me and my peoples were trolling people with lil b months before even NTwitter caught on...

swag like ohio

drinking carlo rossi

no, he didn't.

yall always want credit for everyones popularity.

i found lil b outside of NT...

infact, me and my peoples were trolling people with lil b months before even NTwitter caught on...

swag like ohio

drinking carlo rossi

"Hating on BasedGod, you're a loser."

Lil Boss blew himself up with hard work x dedication

"Hating on BasedGod, you're a loser."

Lil Boss blew himself up with hard work x dedication

Back
Top Bottom