Did lil B blow up because of NT?

NTers are $%holes. This dude Wale already know he's hated with a passion by NT.
laugh.gif

hop up in my car, whoo

then I drop my roof, whoo

look like wonton soup, whoo
thats just how I do!
pimp.gif

hop up in my car, whoo

then I drop my roof, whoo

look like wonton soup, whoo
thats just how I do!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JHN2007

He's a product of getting fame through other means without the approval of a major record company. He exploited it to the max and this is one of the reasons I like him.

pimp.gif

dude been on mtv twice, reviews from the NYtimes, shoutouts from Lupe, sold out shows in NYC, the land of the haters, all with no label.
laugh.gif
yall still think this is a "joke"

He's a product of getting fame through other means without the approval of a major record company. He exploited it to the max and this is one of the reasons I like him.

pimp.gif

dude been on mtv twice, reviews from the NYtimes, shoutouts from Lupe, sold out shows in NYC, the land of the haters, all with no label.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

laugh.gif

he stay on twitter, tweeting "you haters cant hurt me, nothing you say is half as bad as NT"

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

laugh.gif

he stay on twitter, tweeting "you haters cant hurt me, nothing you say is half as bad as NT"

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

The N word wasn't always "cool" either but you see where that ended up. Words are words, they only mean what we want them to.

This man calls himself a pretty B and all types of @@*+. He took away the negative, much like with the N word, and turned it into something positive for himself.

All in all, to me, it's just fun music. Everyone tries to label it as something when all it is is musical exploration. The fact that it's coming from a young black male throws people off. I equate the based mindset to a hippies mindset with moments of brash ignorance, and a general disregard for what the next man thinks of you. That's just my interpretation *shrug*
You have to either be slow in the head or really,really high to be able to make any of these statements.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

The N word wasn't always "cool" either but you see where that ended up. Words are words, they only mean what we want them to.

This man calls himself a pretty B and all types of @@*+. He took away the negative, much like with the N word, and turned it into something positive for himself.

All in all, to me, it's just fun music. Everyone tries to label it as something when all it is is musical exploration. The fact that it's coming from a young black male throws people off. I equate the based mindset to a hippies mindset with moments of brash ignorance, and a general disregard for what the next man thinks of you. That's just my interpretation *shrug*
You have to either be slow in the head or really,really high to be able to make any of these statements.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

�He's a product of getting fame through other means without the approval of a major record company. He exploited it to the max and this is one of the reasons I like him.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 Dude that was interviewing him on MTV on the Vice show seemed weired out by B tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

�He's a product of getting fame through other means without the approval of a major record company. He exploited it to the max and this is one of the reasons I like him.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 Dude that was interviewing him on MTV on the Vice show seemed weired out by B tho
laugh.gif

I don't think so. I mean, me and my boys were annoying the crap out of our friends with #BASED before I ever heard anyone say anything about him outside of twitter. They put me on and I know none of them get on NT.

I don't think so. I mean, me and my boys were annoying the crap out of our friends with #BASED before I ever heard anyone say anything about him outside of twitter. They put me on and I know none of them get on NT.

Why do people still say this? He had a body of work with The Pack that goes way back. A lot of his songs aren't even new.

Why do people still say this? He had a body of work with The Pack that goes way back. A lot of his songs aren't even new.

Back
Top Bottom