Basedgod #*!*%$ my $*$@!
frown.gif

Swag
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I mean he was already "famous"..from The Pak..it isn't like he was really underground and made a true come up..

shoot who will ever forget the Vans song? 
How many casual fans know what the Pak is/was? I damn sure didn't know of them until I heard about B.
Well that's you..I'm sure a ton of people still remember "got my vans on but they look like sneakers"..whether you're from the Bay area or not.
Oh now it is just me. LIke I said, nobody I know knew who he was until I told them about them. And I know people that are RAP fans. So I disagree with your point of people already knowing him.
That's ok if you disagree. I will agree to disagree, but I know a lot of people already knew who he was because of The Pack...hell..his name on twitter is "Lil B from the Pack"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mclovin23rb

I've known about Lil B since he was on the pack. The boy is a genius
This is just one person..but I'm sure a lot of other people remember him from TP.

I mean he was already "famous"..from The Pak..it isn't like he was really underground and made a true come up..

How many casual fans know what the Pak is/was? I damn sure didn't know of them until I heard about B.
Well that's you..I'm sure a ton of people still remember "got my vans on but they look like sneakers"..whether you're from the Bay area or not.
Oh now it is just me. LIke I said, nobody I know knew who he was until I told them about them. And I know people that are RAP fans. So I disagree with your point of people already knowing him.
That's ok if you disagree. I will agree to disagree, but I know a lot of people already knew who he was because of The Pack...hell..his name on twitter is "Lil B from the Pack"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mclovin23rb

I've known about Lil B since he was on the pack. The boy is a genius
This is just one person..but I'm sure a lot of other people remember him from TP.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

To be real, Lil B is only NT popular.

Nobody at my skool messes wit' him, or even knows who he is...

I do listen to Lil B's music from links and videos the NT family posts, but I do not have any Lil B's tapes/albums on my iPod.

I even think the Lil B fanboys in the official music thread, are kidding around when they say he's "The rawest rapper alive" or "He can really rap, when he wants to".

He's too vulgar to have mainstream appeal, we gotta see what his "toned-down" material sounds like...

The Vice Guide to Everything - MTV Shows

And Ellen Degeneres is a perfect example of a toned down song

I do listen to Lil B's music from links and videos the NT family posts, but I do not have any Lil B's tapes/albums on my iPod.

I even think the Lil B fanboys in the official music thread, are kidding around when they say he's "The rawest rapper alive" or "He can really rap, when he wants to".

He's too vulgar to have mainstream appeal, we gotta see what his "toned-down" material sounds like...

The Vice Guide to Everything - MTV Shows

And Ellen Degeneres is a perfect example of a toned down song

laugh.gif
1. I never denied some people didn't know who he was. That isn't what we were discussing. You claimed the internet didn't make him "famous."
2. You do know many people don't use Twitter? So his Twitter name means what?
3. I already disproved your idea of him already being "famous" as if the Pack was NOT an underground group. How weren't they underground? He/They was/were underground. So he was a nobody until the internet went nuts over him.

Just a reminder if you forgot what you said

laugh.gif
1. I never denied some people didn't know who he was. That isn't what we were discussing. You claimed the internet didn't make him "famous."
3. I already disproved your idea of him already being "famous" as if the Pack was NOT an underground group. How weren't they underground? He/They was/were underground. So he was a nobody until the internet went nuts over him.

laugh.gif

^^^Its Off Topic but ...............How do you Quote Like That........You Did it twice ,Cant figure it out to save my life
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

^^^Its Off Topic but ...............How do you Quote Like That........You Did it twice ,Cant figure it out to save my life
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

They were signed by Too $hort at UAN/Jive Records, they had 2 big singles and videos being played nonstop on MTV/BET ..That makes him and his group at least somewhat "famous" because that's mainstream exposure.

Lil B already had a fan base from the Pack..and when he started rapping solo..yes NT showed him mad love..but NT didn't "blow him up"..which is my main point.

I never addressed whether the internet made him famous (I do agree with that)..but in my original post I'm answering OP's question.."Did lil B blow up because of NT?."- no

Dude may not have the skills but you have to admire his a genius in utilizing the internet medium to mind #$%* the masses.

...woop, woop, SWAG!

Dude may not have the skills but you have to admire his a genius in utilizing the internet medium to mind #$%* the masses.

...woop, woop, SWAG!

laugh.gif

They were signed by Too $hort at UAN/Jive Records, they had 2 big singles and videos being played nonstop on MTV/BET ..That makes him and his group at least somewhat "famous" because that's mainstream exposure.

Lil B already had a fan base from the Pack..and when he started rapping solo..yes NT showed him mad love..but NT didn't "blow him up"..which is my main point.

I never addressed whether the internet made him famous (I do agree with that)..but in my original post I'm answering OP's question.."Did lil B blow up because of NT?."- no

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by mustbefire

...woop, woop, SWAG!
Why doesn't he have skills? He isn't a prototypical 1980's conscious rapper, but who is to say that should be the blueprint?

It kills me when people claim a rapper isn't this or that, man if he gets people feeling good then he is doing his job. That is the name of the game. Make people feel good. Music doesn't have to always be some lyrical maze that forces people to think about anything. He is skilled. He does what he aims to do, so how isn't he skilled?

Originally Posted by mustbefire

...woop, woop, SWAG!
Why doesn't he have skills? He isn't a prototypical 1980's conscious rapper, but who is to say that should be the blueprint?

It kills me when people claim a rapper isn't this or that, man if he gets people feeling good then he is doing his job. That is the name of the game. Make people feel good. Music doesn't have to always be some lyrical maze that forces people to think about anything. He is skilled. He does what he aims to do, so how isn't he skilled?

a few random vids for quick reference from his youtube. embedding on yuku is terrible

anyways like its been said why the hell does NT like to take credit for everything smh

Back
Top Bottom