Did lil B blow up because of NT?

a few random vids for quick reference from his youtube. embedding on yuku is terrible

anyways like its been said why the hell does NT like to take credit for everything smh

Originally Posted by GFlower8

and why does NT hate Wale for?

DMV forum has people with personal/proffesional beefs with the guy.

The rest of these clowns just like hating on stuff, especially when someone reaches out to rep us.

I don't know if you already know but he used to post pretty regularly, then he blew up and all his support turned to scorn.

You know how females do.

Originally Posted by GFlower8

and why does NT hate Wale for?

DMV forum has people with personal/proffesional beefs with the guy.

The rest of these clowns just like hating on stuff, especially when someone reaches out to rep us.

I don't know if you already know but he used to post pretty regularly, then he blew up and all his support turned to scorn.

You know how females do.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Who cares..?

Son is trash..and annoying as hell..

Explain how he is trash? What is the criteria?

the ability to rhyme words?

the ability to stay on beat?

the ability to compose intelligible sentences?

he does none of those.

roll.gif

the funniest now is lil b defenders....

i like lil b

ive never defended him.

i laugh at it....its funny rap....joke rap.....

lol @ why do you say he's trash, what's the criteria...

Who cares..?

he does none of those.

roll.gif

i like lil b

ive never defended him.

I use to hate on dude until I heard that "I am the hood" track.

I thought I was in the music forum for a second.

I use to hate on dude until I heard that "I am the hood" track.

I thought I was in the music forum for a second.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Who cares..?

he does none of those.

roll.gif

i like lil b

ive never defended him.

He does all of those actually and quite well.

At the end of the day it really is your opinion and I respect it. Just try not to criticize ones work with out doing your research.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Who cares..?

he does none of those.

roll.gif

i like lil b

ive never defended him.

He does all of those actually and quite well.

At the end of the day it really is your opinion and I respect it. Just try not to criticize ones work with out doing your research.

So someone has to do things the conventional way to be considered efficient? Even if they are moving up the ranks? Explain that to me. I am not defending just him, but anyone that gets called trash but sells out shows (no matter how big/small) and has a large following. People like him. People are entertained by him. Isn't that the point of it all? Or does he have to follow a certain blueprint to be considered non-trash?

Explain

So someone has to do things the conventional way to be considered efficient? Even if they are moving up the ranks? Explain that to me. I am not defending just him, but anyone that gets called trash but sells out shows (no matter how big/small) and has a large following. People like him. People are entertained by him. Isn't that the point of it all? Or does he have to follow a certain blueprint to be considered non-trash?

Explain

lol criticize without doing research?

BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

my dude has a song with andy milinokis....and its trash.

ive watched something like 30 lil b videos...all of them were laughably trash.

yo, DC, just because someone is successful in a field doesnt mean they're "nice" or "talented"....selling out shows (big or small) is a good feat, but please don't pretend like its some amazing feat that proves that you're a talent....

soulja boy has more money than lil b....is he better? soulja boy has more money than j cole, is he better? j cole doesnt sell out every show he does across the country.......lil b does...he's nicer? soulja boy got more bread than royce and budden AND sells out more shows....is he nicer?

conventional?

rap = rhythmic, rhyming words that make sense.

lil b doesn't do that.

lol my dude said he rhymes words well.....lol

in like a martian he said "im wet like a +%!$!, like her *!#%+ like my ****"

OMG, HES SO NICE

look like wonton soup...WOO

OMG, THAT MADE TOTAL SENSE

lol criticize without doing research?

BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

my dude has a song with andy milinokis....and its trash.

ive watched something like 30 lil b videos...all of them were laughably trash.

yo, DC, just because someone is successful in a field doesnt mean they're "nice" or "talented"....selling out shows (big or small) is a good feat, but please don't pretend like its some amazing feat that proves that you're a talent....

soulja boy has more money than lil b....is he better? soulja boy has more money than j cole, is he better? j cole doesnt sell out every show he does across the country.......lil b does...he's nicer? soulja boy got more bread than royce and budden AND sells out more shows....is he nicer?

conventional?

rap = rhythmic, rhyming words that make sense.

lil b doesn't do that.

lol my dude said he rhymes words well.....lol

in like a martian he said "im wet like a +%!$!, like her *!#%+ like my ****"

OMG, HES SO NICE

look like wonton soup...WOO

OMG, THAT MADE TOTAL SENSE

Explain

DC I whole heatedly agree with where you're coming from. I once hated artist that didn't follow the "blueprint" but then I realized that it was hindering me from true entertainment/art. People like Gucci and Waka I down played because I assumed that they were unintelligent. At the end of the day I was playing myself, These guys are amazing in the realism of the environment they capture. Not only that but the concepts they create, It could be simple yet complex to the ones on the outside.

All I'm saying is that music is art. Who are you to tell me whats good from trash?

Explain

DC I whole heatedly agree with where you're coming from. I once hated artist that didn't follow the "blueprint" but then I realized that it was hindering me from true entertainment/art. People like Gucci and Waka I down played because I assumed that they were unintelligent. At the end of the day I was playing myself, These guys are amazing in the realism of the environment they capture. Not only that but the concepts they create, It could be simple yet complex to the ones on the outside.

All I'm saying is that music is art. Who are you to tell me whats good from trash?

Back
Top Bottom