Did lil B blow up because of NT?

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by juggy4805

NTwitter had to play a part in it though.

not at all. Going to a concert doesn't mean you played a part in it.
Doesn't correlate, many of us NTwitter users have many friends who knew nothing of Lil B until twitter. I'm only saying that NT helped spread the word of this dudes basedgod persona. Social networking to me is what really blew this dude up.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by juggy4805

NTwitter had to play a part in it though.

not at all. Going to a concert doesn't mean you played a part in it.
Doesn't correlate, many of us NTwitter users have many friends who knew nothing of Lil B until twitter. I'm only saying that NT helped spread the word of this dudes basedgod persona. Social networking to me is what really blew this dude up.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

im still convinced this whole lil b basedgod !!@% is a practical joke
Me too ... 
roll.gif
I like the dude. BUt I don't know if he is forreal or not.

He's a product of getting fame through other means without the approval of a major record company. He exploited it to the max and this is one of the reasons I like him.

He's a product of getting fame through other means without the approval of a major record company. He exploited it to the max and this is one of the reasons I like him.

NT just likes to be the first 'up on' something. Only to come back later say " Ha, we made you!
pimp.gif
" Look at Rosa, I think. No one I know knows who Lil B is except those NT'ers. Check the thread in the music forum. 100+ pages of pure nothing.

NT just likes to be the first 'up on' something. Only to come back later say " Ha, we made you!
pimp.gif
" Look at Rosa, I think. No one I know knows who Lil B is except those NT'ers. Check the thread in the music forum. 100+ pages of pure nothing.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

This

Is this real life? After hearing his "based" freestyles. I'm starting to become more concerned as what my nieces and nephews define as this generation's entertainment.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

This

Is this real life? After hearing his "based" freestyles. I'm starting to become more concerned as what my nieces and nephews define as this generation's entertainment.

Hurry Up Lil B is about to be documented on MTV, it is on commercial now. It is 11:55 on Monday Jan 3. Go now. Go MTV. GO!

Hurry Up Lil B is about to be documented on MTV, it is on commercial now. It is 11:55 on Monday Jan 3. Go now. Go MTV. GO!

Back
Top Bottom