Did lil B blow up because of NT?

lil-b-knockout-o.gif

That was #based lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

Isn't NT also responsible for Wale and Ben Baller? then again is BB even famous?

LOl we can laught at BB all we wants but dude is famous and does make jewelry for the stars D.Wade just shouted him out for his Xmas Gift..he hangs with Drake all the time with photographic proof etc

Originally Posted by Kramer

Isn't NT also responsible for Wale and Ben Baller? then again is BB even famous?

LOl we can laught at BB all we wants but dude is famous and does make jewelry for the stars D.Wade just shouted him out for his Xmas Gift..he hangs with Drake all the time with photographic proof etc

Smh, Ben had dough before NT he's like 45 years old, dude has a 20 year old daughter 
laugh.gif
...smashed Gabrielle Union and Tilla Tequila BEFORE NT was even "booming"
the way it was in 05-07 era.

Smh, Ben had dough before NT he's like 45 years old, dude has a 20 year old daughter 
laugh.gif
...smashed Gabrielle Union and Tilla Tequila BEFORE NT was even "booming"
the way it was in 05-07 era.

I can honestly say i dont know who this kid is, rapper it looks like....shoot i just learned not to long ago who 50Tyson was, but i will not make an effort to learn who he is either...and i dont get this whole # thing...

I can honestly say i dont know who this kid is, rapper it looks like....shoot i just learned not to long ago who 50Tyson was, but i will not make an effort to learn who he is either...and i dont get this whole # thing...

Originally Posted by MHT214

Originally Posted by MHT214

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

How did NT blow up Ben Baller? Can someone explain that to me

NT at one point was basically a personality cult centered around Ben Baller.

It started with pics of car keys, then he hooked up Cali meetups, then his relationship with the LRG dude Jonas was well documented on here, as well as his relationship with Tela Tequila. I remember years ago son posted an actual picture of Megan Goode's cooch. At that point there was no denying that dude was just plain better than you and me. I remember him showing proof of his possesion of a "practice" track (where the writer sings the words for the performer) of Jay-Z spitting Dre's verse on "Still D.R.E."

After a while, this sort of thing has a real world effect of rising his stock among the celebrity community, kind of like Ray-J and Kim K making a sextape, in that associations and connections, whether real or not, solidify someone's position as an important person.

In short, after such a long run of stunting at such a high level, NT ended up being an archive full of fame-reports for Ben, showing proof that he really was a celebrity with a large online following and solid position among other celebrities, giving him the gravitas needed to become an anything to the stars, in which "anything" eventually became jeweler.

Get it?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

How did NT blow up Ben Baller? Can someone explain that to me

NT at one point was basically a personality cult centered around Ben Baller.

It started with pics of car keys, then he hooked up Cali meetups, then his relationship with the LRG dude Jonas was well documented on here, as well as his relationship with Tela Tequila. I remember years ago son posted an actual picture of Megan Goode's cooch. At that point there was no denying that dude was just plain better than you and me. I remember him showing proof of his possesion of a "practice" track (where the writer sings the words for the performer) of Jay-Z spitting Dre's verse on "Still D.R.E."

After a while, this sort of thing has a real world effect of rising his stock among the celebrity community, kind of like Ray-J and Kim K making a sextape, in that associations and connections, whether real or not, solidify someone's position as an important person.

In short, after such a long run of stunting at such a high level, NT ended up being an archive full of fame-reports for Ben, showing proof that he really was a celebrity with a large online following and solid position among other celebrities, giving him the gravitas needed to become an anything to the stars, in which "anything" eventually became jeweler.

Get it?

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Was that the guy that got stole on? I can't remember.

That obama picture is comedy

I have a dumb question though,

Spoiler [+]
what is "based"
when your swag is at one hundred thousand trillion

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Was that the guy that got stole on? I can't remember.

That obama picture is comedy

I have a dumb question though,

Spoiler [+]
what is "based"
when your swag is at one hundred thousand trillion

Back
Top Bottom