Did lil B blow up because of NT?

Stockholm Patriot wrote:...

smashed Gabrielle Union

Sooo jealous.
30t6p3b.gif

Lil B will never blow past internet fame, he's a meme...he's the internet's Henz0 or Chuck Norris.

plus his subject matter and outlandish lyrics are what makes him popular, you can't edited the stuff

he says. And he's gang affiliated for the wrong reasons, let hope he's still alive by the summer.

I mean a dude in a pink v neck rocked him off with a lunch special and walked out like his security

was a joke.

I don't know, I'm 28 my generation's Lil B was Emenim and Marylin Manson and they accelerated WAY faster than Lil B

Lil B will never blow past internet fame, he's a meme...he's the internet's Henz0 or Chuck Norris.

plus his subject matter and outlandish lyrics are what makes him popular, you can't edited the stuff

he says. And he's gang affiliated for the wrong reasons, let hope he's still alive by the summer.

I mean a dude in a pink v neck rocked him off with a lunch special and walked out like his security

was a joke.

I don't know, I'm 28 my generation's Lil B was Emenim and Marylin Manson and they accelerated WAY faster than Lil B

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I mean he was already "famous"..from The Pak..it isn't like he was really underground and made a true come up..

shoot who will ever forget the Vans song? 
How many casual fans know what the Pak is/was? I damn sure didn't know of them until I heard about B.
Well that's you..I'm sure a ton of people still remember "got my vans on but they look like sneakers"..whether you're from the Bay area or not.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I mean he was already "famous"..from The Pak..it isn't like he was really underground and made a true come up..

shoot who will ever forget the Vans song? 
How many casual fans know what the Pak is/was? I damn sure didn't know of them until I heard about B.
Well that's you..I'm sure a ton of people still remember "got my vans on but they look like sneakers"..whether you're from the Bay area or not.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Lil B actually shouted out NT at a show and it's on YouTube... Does Wale even do that? I like Wale's stuff, and give him extra credit and recommend him to others because of NT. I've put off this Based stuff, but I just saw him on MTV and seeing the YouTube video makes me want to give his music a shot.

Wale shouted out NT when I saw him at Rock the Bells a couple years ago,

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Lil B actually shouted out NT at a show and it's on YouTube... Does Wale even do that? I like Wale's stuff, and give him extra credit and recommend him to others because of NT. I've put off this Based stuff, but I just saw him on MTV and seeing the YouTube video makes me want to give his music a shot.

Wale shouted out NT when I saw him at Rock the Bells a couple years ago,

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

was a joke.

I find it funny how adeptly you speak on things you know nothing about.  You're basically a Ninjahood minus da "da".

pls go.

was a joke.

I find it funny how adeptly you speak on things you know nothing about.  You're basically a Ninjahood minus da "da".

pls go.

was a joke.

was a joke.

Back
Top Bottom