Did lil B blow up because of NT?

i like that cookin issh he do...and that soul train youtube video to one of his songs

other than that I think hes relatively unknown to most ppl....

i like that cookin issh he do...and that soul train youtube video to one of his songs

other than that I think hes relatively unknown to most ppl....

Originally Posted by Beast4ya

he shouted out Ben Baller in one song

nerd.gif

I learned about this dude on ISS...but I dont think either site made him, i think he made himself through youtube and twitter and such sites..

I learned about this dude on ISS...but I dont think either site made him, i think he made himself through youtube and twitter and such sites..

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

im still convinced this whole lil b basedgod !!@% is a practical joke
Me too ... 
THIS............No way they really like this dude but think soulja boy is trash.  I mean, he is, but BG makes SB look like biggie......lol

Me too ... 
THIS............No way they really like this dude but think soulja boy is trash.  I mean, he is, but BG makes SB look like biggie......lol

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

The N word wasn't always "cool" either but you see where that ended up. Words are words, they only mean what we want them to.

This man calls himself a pretty B and all types of @@*+. He took away the negative, much like with the N word, and turned it into something positive for himself.

All in all, to me, it's just fun music. Everyone tries to label it as something when all it is is musical exploration. The fact that it's coming from a young black male throws people off. I equate the based mindset to a hippies mindset with moments of brash ignorance, and a general disregard for what the next man thinks of you. That's just my interpretation *shrug*
You have to either be slow in the head or really, really high to be able to make any of these statements.
Yup
pimp.gif

I was serious though. How does thinking deeper into something make me slow in the head
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

The N word wasn't always "cool" either but you see where that ended up. Words are words, they only mean what we want them to.

This man calls himself a pretty B and all types of @@*+. He took away the negative, much like with the N word, and turned it into something positive for himself.

All in all, to me, it's just fun music. Everyone tries to label it as something when all it is is musical exploration. The fact that it's coming from a young black male throws people off. I equate the based mindset to a hippies mindset with moments of brash ignorance, and a general disregard for what the next man thinks of you. That's just my interpretation *shrug*
You have to either be slow in the head or really, really high to be able to make any of these statements.
Yup
pimp.gif

I was serious though. How does thinking deeper into something make me slow in the head
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Me too ... 

its not a joke, every where he goes he sell out shows in every city and he's way better than soulja boy

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Me too ... 

its not a joke, every where he goes he sell out shows in every city and he's way better than soulja boy

Back
Top Bottom