did mike ever wear FLINT xiii's in game?

edit: now he's saying MJ never wore the flint xiii's
is this true? i thought he wore them around all star weekend

my manager told me he never did..
he only collects j's that mike wore in game, he received a pair of white/reds that retroed this year and he returned them because mike never wore them
i need proof

edit: now he's saying MJ never wore the flint xiii's
is this true? i thought he wore them around all star weekend

he only collects j's that mike wore in game, he received a pair of white/reds that retroed this year and he returned them because mike never wore them
i need proof

bullslakers.jpg

jordan27s20jordans.jpg

Sounds like your Manager is a TRUE MJ fan...
(He needs to pull his head out of his *** if he suggested that MJ didn't wear the White/Red XIII.)

Sounds like your Manager is a TRUE MJ fan...
(He needs to pull his head out of his *** if he suggested that MJ didn't wear the White/Red XIII.)

your boss is going to feel like abit of a dkhead now isnt he ? ahahahaha

your boss is going to feel like abit of a dkhead now isnt he ? ahahahaha

Originally Posted by Sixfoot nathan

i need proof
          Your boss full of it.. period lol. you should bet him money first.. and thennn show him the proof lol

i need proof
          Your boss full of it.. period lol. you should bet him money first.. and thennn show him the proof lol

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

i need proof

This right here! Actually, make the wager higher..bet him your job for his job..lol

i knew it..but wait
what xiii's were released this past year
was there another pair of white and reds???
i dont keep up with retroes except the ones i want

if not.. then YES! i win
ha

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

i need proof

This right here! Actually, make the wager higher..bet him your job for his job..lol

i knew it..but wait
what xiii's were released this past year
was there another pair of white and reds???
i dont keep up with retroes except the ones i want

if not.. then YES! i win
ha

Only the Flint XIII's (white/grey/blue), White/Red XIII's, Altitude XIII (black/green) and the BIN XIII (white/maroon)

Only the Flint XIII's (white/grey/blue), White/Red XIII's, Altitude XIII (black/green) and the BIN XIII (white/maroon)

^^^
flints.. did mj wear those ever?
i swear he did.. they were the second colorway released as far as i remember

Back
Top Bottom