Did Nickelodeon really make him that detailed? Vol. Stinky Peterson from Hey Arnold

bkmac

Banned
Stinky5.jpg

Stinky Peterson, tall and lanky boy from Arkansas, has a southern accent and a love for lemon pudding. He was originally portrayed in the first season as a bully and sidekick of Harold's, though this was later de-emphasized. He is named so because he often defecates himself and must wear a diaper.
(Wikipedia)

Surely this has to be a Wikipedia-edit and not legit, right?
roll.gif
I don't remember any episodes covering that.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I don't even remember him being a goon.

This.

But I think they softened up Harold too. Dude was a bully in the earlier episodes but then kind of assimilated in with the rest of the gang
pimp.gif

Hey Arnold = top 5 cartoon all time

I thought he was called stinky cause of the manure he used in the backyard farm. Stinky was a goonie in the season one but then fleshed out. I really wish Nick is gave that man what he wanted so we would have season 4 and more.

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

no one wants it with monkey man though
2iufgck.jpg

laugh.gif
I used to love this show. My goal is to have a room like Arnold before I die. The amount of panties dropped would be in abundance.
pimp.gif

I miss my childhood
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

My question is why were you looking him up on wikipedia?
I was talking to a friend of mine about certain characters on Hey Arnold, and I was referring to Stinky living on a farm or something like that. Just didn't remember his name until I saw it on Wikipedia.

Yo I wanted that automatic couch that folded out of the wall so damn bad as a kid.

If I ever make millions Im making a Hey Arnold room.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

None of them touchin my dude roger.

188129_192049120817967_7082748_n.jpg
>>>

My man Roger was calling dudes Skeetface on a childrens cartoon. He'll forever be the ultimate goonie.

Back
Top Bottom