Did Ran ruin the little career he had?

"You'll go down as just another unpaid Ransom"

All signs point to Yes.

Thoughts?

Or better yet, who is still checking for him on here?

"You'll go down as just another unpaid Ransom"
roll.gif
roll.gif
I know I'm late but who said that? Don't tell me it was Joe

eems like he still doing the same thing he would've been doin' if he had never came at Joe.
Maybe just cause I was hypin him around Best in the City and Pain and Glory 1....but i don't know even know what he's up to. And I hearnor see any buzz.

He had a little somethin goin for him before.

Yeah that was Joe's line at the end of the Takeover one

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Iono, Seems like he still doing the same thing he would've been doin' if he had never came at Joe.

Not much of a drastic difference.

Word...

Ran is my dude and all...

But son was NEVER gonna blow....

Only so many times people wanna hear about you selling skag and the pains in your stomach....

His rhyming style is not palatable to the masses....He only has one flow....Can't really switch it up too much....

Dude still got bars though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not even really talkin about an album or being signed to a major..

Maybe I'm just not paying attention...but I never hear his name....even with mixtape rappers mentioned.

I mean he's probably all depressed now wonderin why the %%+@ he even attempted what he did.

still got the pics with the rented Bent on his myspace, no new music, burnt bridges..just not looking good...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Iono, Seems like he still doing the same thing he would've been doin' if he had never came at Joe.

Not much of a drastic difference.

Word...

Ran is my dude and all...

But son was NEVER gonna blow....

Only so many times people wanna hear about you selling skag and the pains in your stomach....

His rhyming style is not palatable to the masses....He only has one flow....Can't really switch it up too much....

Dude still got bars though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He burned his bridges...Joe is probably somebody you would wanna be cool with.
Exactly.

As much as people want to downplay Joe's success in....well, life. That really isn't correct. Even if an album isn't out, he's still out there,he has a network and resources.

Ran's is/was a nobody. His manager was a nobody trying to sell Desert Storm shirts and get people to pay for a feature. They got a little bit of thingsgoin off when Joe and Clue started to #@!! with them.

Now, from what I see...not a thing.

His manager works for Dame...and still can't get anything going.

Not to get off track, but

Clue is a moron and an #*%*%*! for not doing with a roster of :

Fab
Joe
Stack
Ran
Hitch
Paul Cain

sick.gif

The "Wolves" days were
pimp.gif
eek.gif

Dont forget 'Thara'
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

But yeah;

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Not to get off track, but

Clue is a moron and an #*%*%*! for not doing with a roster of :

Fab
Joe
Stack
Ran
Hitch
Paul Cain

sick.gif

The "Wolves" days were
pimp.gif
eek.gif
I made a post about this saying the same thing....

Maybe thats what could have got Stacks the deal w/o the Byrdgang venture (Though he still made excellent music with them See. MOB 1, 7 Day Theory, MyLife's Like A Movie', etc..).....

And Maybe Joey could have talked Stacks into stying his #%+ out of the hood so much.....

Then we wouldn't have a 13 page Stack thread...
frown.gif
frown.gif

This is all hypothetical though....

Ran is nice but yeah he don't appeal to the mass. Maybe he's just a Mixtape artist. I listen to "What ya Hood Like" all The time every bodycame correct on that track!!!

Boring %!* Ran ...he doesnt have the qualities ...matta fact, he aint even a fly N'
smh.gif
(nh) ...he got a few songs though but its the same thing constantly

Back
Top Bottom