Did this just happen in anyone elses area?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Gas is $4.30 in West LA and has been for the past month 
grin.gif
You're getting gas in the wrong places bruh.

I remember when I first started driving it was at $1.89 and people were like "man I know gas BETTER not go over $2.00 a gallon" smh

I remember when I first started driving it was at $1.89 and people were like "man I know gas BETTER not go over $2.00 a gallon" smh

last weekend was a holiday weekend, for this reason, gas was relatively cheaper. how can people get out and spend money if they can't afford to get there?. now that it's over, the prices go back up.. and probably further up as we get deeper into the summer. im thankful for my clipper card.

last weekend was a holiday weekend, for this reason, gas was relatively cheaper. how can people get out and spend money if they can't afford to get there?. now that it's over, the prices go back up.. and probably further up as we get deeper into the summer. im thankful for my clipper card.

Originally Posted by lyricist343

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

where u located?

Illinois, champaign to be exact. I knew they would go up but daaaaamn I've never seen it jump that high so quickly
eek.gif
 oh damn, I was about to sayy.... we just dropped down from $3.99 a gallon to like $3.87 this morning..
I want that $2.89 gas back from when I first started drivin..
frown.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

man when i started driving gas was like $1.40
pimp.gif
we need that to come back
pimp.gif

paying with $20 and having to go back in to get change was the best feeling ever
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

where u located?

Illinois, champaign to be exact. I knew they would go up but daaaaamn I've never seen it jump that high so quickly
eek.gif
 oh damn, I was about to sayy.... we just dropped down from $3.99 a gallon to like $3.87 this morning..
I want that $2.89 gas back from when I first started drivin..
frown.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

man when i started driving gas was like $1.40
pimp.gif
we need that to come back
pimp.gif

paying with $20 and having to go back in to get change was the best feeling ever
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

i dont even ##%% with these threads no more.

it will always be increasing, and I can only imagine OPEC deciding "Oh we'll just let the refineries chill and have parties today" while we're looking at the prices of oil per barrel and the rate per gallon increase.

i dont even ##%% with these threads no more.

it will always be increasing, and I can only imagine OPEC deciding "Oh we'll just let the refineries chill and have parties today" while we're looking at the prices of oil per barrel and the rate per gallon increase.

Originally Posted by TSX24

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Meanwhile in the middle east
tumblr_lacfs6mBLF1qaih89o1_500.jpg

Come at us bro.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

lion looks badass with glowing eyes

I remember stopping by dubai airport these dudes had so much swag they have a whole entourage catering to them

Originally Posted by TSX24

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Meanwhile in the middle east
tumblr_lacfs6mBLF1qaih89o1_500.jpg

Come at us bro.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

lion looks badass with glowing eyes

I remember stopping by dubai airport these dudes had so much swag they have a whole entourage catering to them

Back
Top Bottom