Did this just happen in anyone elses area?

I read on Reddit this morning that JET FUEL is actually cheaper than gasoline, as of today.

Its at something like $3.93gal.

I read on Reddit this morning that JET FUEL is actually cheaper than gasoline, as of today.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Gas is $4.30 in West LA and has been for the past month 
grin.gif
You're getting gas in the wrong places bruh.
This.
sick.gif

the place by me was 3.99 last week, got down to 3.59 and went back up to 3.79 all within a day!

the place by me was 3.99 last week, got down to 3.59 and went back up to 3.79 all within a day!

it was seriously like 3.50somethin just last week and then on my way home from work the other night i saw 3.99 and said "damn, when did that happen!?" out loud 
laugh.gif

it was seriously like 3.50somethin just last week and then on my way home from work the other night i saw 3.99 and said "damn, when did that happen!?" out loud 
laugh.gif

They base gas prices off oil futures and its speculation. Shouldn't be legal but I don't make the laws. On a happier note when I started driving gas was $1.20 and a 5 pack of phyllis was .69

They base gas prices off oil futures and its speculation. Shouldn't be legal but I don't make the laws. On a happier note when I started driving gas was $1.20 and a 5 pack of phyllis was .69

When I started driving gas was like $1.25 (That is equal to about $1.71 per gallon in 2010 dollars
30t6p3b.gif
), now it's cheaper for me to fly to Puerto Rico than drive to the other side of the state (Florida).

But, gas is about $3.65 here.

When I started driving gas was like $1.25 (That is equal to about $1.71 per gallon in 2010 dollars
30t6p3b.gif
), now it's cheaper for me to fly to Puerto Rico than drive to the other side of the state (Florida).

But, gas is about $3.65 here.

Gas yesterday: 3.59
Gas today:

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

**Knocking on wood to prevent any more increase 
laugh.gif

Gas yesterday: 3.59
Gas today:

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

**Knocking on wood to prevent any more increase 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I'm seeing $5-7 for Jet-A fuel on a couple of sites for CA. 

Originally Posted by oo206oo

I'm seeing $5-7 for Jet-A fuel on a couple of sites for CA. 

Back
Top Bottom