Did we REALLY land on the moon? Stanley Kubrick's "The Shining" Analysis Vol. Mind Blown

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by crcballer55

I was only commenting on your statement. Not the whole thread at large. And lets be real if there was a conspiracy not everyone would be in on it. Only select people would know 100% of the truth 
Like the president (Nixon). And since we know that he recorded everything it's likely that those tapes would have also been included something regarding a cover-up or the like. Considering he couldn't even cover up the scandle that took down his presidency, why would we believe that something just as sinister wouldn't have been released too?
You realize I actually believe we landed on the moon? I just stated that if there was a conspiracy only a handful of people would know what really went on. And if you think the President knows EVERYTHING that goes on in the gov't you are a fool

Plausible deniability.

I was only commenting on your statement. Not the whole thread at large. And lets be real if there was a conspiracy not everyone would be in on it. Only select people would know 100% of the truth 
Like the president (Nixon). And since we know that he recorded everything it's likely that those tapes would have also been included something regarding a cover-up or the like. Considering he couldn't even cover up the scandle that took down his presidency, why would we believe that something just as sinister wouldn't have been released too?
You realize I actually believe we landed on the moon? I just stated that if there was a conspiracy only a handful of people would know what really went on. And if you think the President knows EVERYTHING that goes on in the gov't you are a fool
Yes, I understand. I was only addressing the possibility of the "select" people who may have been in on the conspiracy of which he would have had to be on the top.

I know that he wouldn't know EVERYTHING since our government is so large and complex. However, considering that NASA was on the top wrung of the government during that period and took up a large portion of the resources (10%) I would find it very hard to believe that with all of the intelligence agencies at his disposal that he wouldn't have been tipped off or in collusion with at least one of them.

Yes, I understand. I was only addressing the possibility of the "select" people who may have been in on the conspiracy of which he would have had to be on the top.

I know that he wouldn't know EVERYTHING since our government is so large and complex. However, considering that NASA was on the top wrung of the government during that period and took up a large portion of the resources (10%) I would find it very hard to believe that with all of the intelligence agencies at his disposal that he wouldn't have been tipped off or in collusion with at least one of them.
Its possible and its possible he told them to do whatever they had to do to get there before the russians no excuses no failures and they took it from there. It's whatever tho. Tell me when the Mass Relays have been found.

I haven't watched all videos to make a determination on the topic (I'm at work), but we basically know this about our government in general, they like to cover up things from the public. From lying about use/misuse of money to personal backgrounds. Why wouldn't they lie about bigger things to prevent mass hysteria? Like I said, I don't know what is or isn't but we do know the government knows that the general public is stupid and would believe anything you tell them whether it be on TV, print, or speaking to groups. Who's to say they are telling the truth?  I just go on simple human nature. If you knew something that someone didn't and could use it to your advantage to maintain a level of power and financial gain, you mean to tell me you wouldn't try to sustain that as long as you can and not let that secret out?

Back
Top Bottom