Did we REALLY land on the moon? Stanley Kubrick's "The Shining" Analysis Vol. Mind Blown

Long but def worth the watch. My emotions after watching

eyes.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif

"Considering the narrator can't pronounce the guy's name (koo-brick, not queue-brick), i can't vouch for this video's accuracy."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't know if this video is exactly what's in the film, but there is a doc about the Shining coming out that the narrator is involved with.
Room 237 is a subjective documentary feature which explores numerous theories about Stanley Kubrick's "The Shining" and its hidden meanings. This guided tour through the most compelling attempts to decode this endlessly fascinating film will draw the audience into a new maze, one with endless detours and dead ends, many ways in, but no way out. Discover why many have been trapped in the Overlook for 30 years.

eek.gif

There is some reaching, but a lot of it makes sense.

Am I the only one that noticed two different voices doing the narration.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

eek.gif

There is some reaching, but a lot of it makes sense.

Am I the only one that noticed two different voices doing the narration.
I thought this too, but when all the ideas that you're reaching at seem like they COULD be actually plausible...then what?

With all the people that worked in the space program, don't you find it suspicious that not one of them has leaked that the moon landing wasn't real? With all the leaks that come out of high level government agencies I find that to be the most damning evidence that these conspiracies have no credence whatsoever.

^I agree with you, but watch the video.

Whether or not the moon landing took place in reality is one thing; but as far as being an interpretation of the film, it has a lot of interesting evidence.

This might be relevant:

Spoiler [+]
By the way, watch this all the way through.

I didn't watch the video so Idk if it answered this but what's the purpose for lying about landing on the moon?

My father use to tell me stuff like this all the time when I was kid. He was an Air Force pilot for a long time and worked for a defense technology company for a time as well, the way they could fake the landing would've been an easy process.

Some stuff is interesting but dude is reaching so hard and claiming it as fact. Thats what turns me off. If he said "this could mean," then I can deal with it, but he speaks as if all these theories are definitely true.

If this is what the movie was really about then this !!$* was whack.

Kubrick is the epitome of a perfectionist.

So that many coincidences... Just don't seem possible.

why does it matter if we did or didn't that ++*% was in 69'...talk about something relevant instead of this worthless conspiracy ++*%.

Back
Top Bottom