Did Ye' make Amber Rose?

Flex did a interview with Kanye West and dude said "I took her straight from the stripclub to Paris" 
roll.gif

Flex called her a @%#

Amber got "hurt" and responded with

God bless @funkmasterflex hope u could put urself in my shoes before u are so judge mental next time. 18 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to funkmasterfle 

I have opportunities @funkmasterflex to do great things and help ppl why would u hate on that? Because Kanye helped me? 20 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to funkmasterflex 

Someone gave u ur start at hot 97 right??? @funkmasterflex did u hire yourself? No u didn't. Life is a blessing this was handed to me! 24 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to funkmasterflex

One question @funkmasterflex how am I a @%# when I was in a RELATIONSHIP for 2 years with a man that I loved??? 26 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to funkmasterflex

So did Kanye make Amber? Why nobody getting on Kanye for simpin on a chick from a stripclub?
grin.gif

Flex did a interview with Kanye West and dude said "I took her straight from the stripclub to Paris" 
roll.gif

Flex called her a @%#

Amber got "hurt" and responded with

God bless @funkmasterflex hope u could put urself in my shoes before u are so judge mental next time. 18 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to funkmasterfle 

I have opportunities @funkmasterflex to do great things and help ppl why would u hate on that? Because Kanye helped me? 20 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to funkmasterflex 

Someone gave u ur start at hot 97 right??? @funkmasterflex did u hire yourself? No u didn't. Life is a blessing this was handed to me! 24 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to funkmasterflex

One question @funkmasterflex how am I a @%# when I was in a RELATIONSHIP for 2 years with a man that I loved??? 26 minutes ago via ÜberTwitter in reply to funkmasterflex

So did Kanye make Amber? Why nobody getting on Kanye for simpin on a chick from a stripclub?
grin.gif

even if she was a stripper she has a point that Ye was her MAN, he had her on his arm everywhere he went...

Flex had no reason to call her out her name like that...if Ye thought enough of her to make her his girl then why did Flex have to call her that? i would feel some kinda way about that too...

i'm sure most folks weren't to mad at Kanye cuz Amber played her part...after 2 or 3 years on the scene i think i've heard her talk no more than 3 times...she stood there and looked pretty...she wasn't buggin out all over the club lookin sloppy and $!%!...and she's freakin gorgeous and seems like a nice person the few times i did hear her speak...

she doesn't deny Ye is why she is where she is...he put her in the spotlight and now she's at fashion shows in Paris and $!%!...can't be mad at that
pimp.gif

even if she was a stripper she has a point that Ye was her MAN, he had her on his arm everywhere he went...

Flex had no reason to call her out her name like that...if Ye thought enough of her to make her his girl then why did Flex have to call her that? i would feel some kinda way about that too...

i'm sure most folks weren't to mad at Kanye cuz Amber played her part...after 2 or 3 years on the scene i think i've heard her talk no more than 3 times...she stood there and looked pretty...she wasn't buggin out all over the club lookin sloppy and $!%!...and she's freakin gorgeous and seems like a nice person the few times i did hear her speak...

she doesn't deny Ye is why she is where she is...he put her in the spotlight and now she's at fashion shows in Paris and $!%!...can't be mad at that
pimp.gif

THREAD SAVE!!! IF ONLY THE @$% HAD HAIR!!!

(being a smart %%% regarding the term, don't ban me Meth!)

THREAD SAVE!!! IF ONLY THE @$% HAD HAIR!!!

(being a smart %%% regarding the term, don't ban me Meth!)

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

pimp.gif
If I made a topic "NT I'm in love with a stripper" it would be nothing but "
roll.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
"

my man wifed, simped, spent bills on a stripper when she wasn't shaking her cheeks, how is this acceptable?
ohwell.gif

IMO Kanye put her face out there but Amber is bad on her own, not every chick he dated became this famous

he still was on some I'm in loveeeee with a stripperrrrrrrr T Pain type stuff though, not cool

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

pimp.gif
If I made a topic "NT I'm in love with a stripper" it would be nothing but "
roll.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
"

my man wifed, simped, spent bills on a stripper when she wasn't shaking her cheeks, how is this acceptable?
ohwell.gif

IMO Kanye put her face out there but Amber is bad on her own, not every chick he dated became this famous

he still was on some I'm in loveeeee with a stripperrrrrrrr T Pain type stuff though, not cool

She all but said Kanye boosted her to he fame. I'm sure she acknowledges the fact that ye helped her get to where she is and she appears humble and grateful and I admire that. Her response was very classy also. Props to her for expressing her true feelings. Flex was probably just kissing up to ye
30t6p3b.gif
if it was an interview with amber, flex would've been a lot less wreckless.

Now she can come see me
pimp.gif

She all but said Kanye boosted her to he fame. I'm sure she acknowledges the fact that ye helped her get to where she is and she appears humble and grateful and I admire that. Her response was very classy also. Props to her for expressing her true feelings. Flex was probably just kissing up to ye
30t6p3b.gif
if it was an interview with amber, flex would've been a lot less wreckless.

Now she can come see me
pimp.gif

Nobody knew who she was before Ye so of course he "made" her.....and im so glad that he did, shortie is bad imo.

Will she still be relevant without Ye is another question. still one of my favorites regardless.

Nobody knew who she was before Ye so of course he "made" her.....and im so glad that he did, shortie is bad imo.

Will she still be relevant without Ye is another question. still one of my favorites regardless.

Back
Top Bottom