Die a hero or live long enough to make a *Hey NT FAM ..." thread . VOL: LOAN MY SOLE

HEY NT FAM

Covid allowed us to push out the early version of something that's been floating around my head as an NT'r for a decade or at least since they released the Yeezy's during game 7 at 11:30PM.

Naturally I wanted you guys to get one of the first looks so you can laugh it into oblivion.

Hopefully yall decide to make some cash or even better use it and force the brands to stop toying with us on releases.

In any case if you put "NT" as how you heard about and sign in I'll boost up your friend level a full tier.

Loanmysole.com

1596762222269.jpeg

Renting shoes? It's......an idea. A luxury rental marketplace is probably better than just shoes but how are we ensuring people give stuff back?

I'm not knocking your hustle, but the fact that this is a legit business model is hilarious to me. It's sad that people are really paying money to rent shoes for fashion. I guess it's not much different that renting a tux but still.

Renting shoes? It's......an idea. A luxury rental marketplace is probably better than just shoes but how are we ensuring people give stuff back?

Maybe you rent at x+y price, where y is an insurance premium of sorts, and once you return the shoes, you only get charged x price. And depending on the condition of the returned shoes, maybe you get charged x+(y-n) price, where n = the numerical grade of condition?

It's an interesting idea, though I would personally never rent sneakers. Even so, I wish you nothing but success, OP.

wasnt there a dude who just made a thread about rat **** in his shoe box he bought :lol:
economy in the toilet
people aint working
and dudes tryna start a rent a shoe business
yo
some of yall are real idiots

People are buying Dior 1s for $10K plus on StockX and using their stimulus money for all sorts of non-essential stuff. Plus even though the timing may not be perfect due to the overall chaos in the world and economy, it's better to get the ball rolling on a disruptive business idea now rather than after the fact.

That actually applies regardless of the turbulence at the time because you want to be a first mover.

Girls do this already for designer bags, jewelry, etc.

I see a steep road ahead to make this business stable/profitable, but Good luck OP.

People are buying Dior 1s for $10K plus on StockX and using their stimulus money for all sorts of non-essential stuff. Plus even though the timing may not be perfect due to the overall chaos in the world and economy, it's better to get the ball rolling on a disruptive business idea now rather than after the fact.

That actually applies regardless of the turbulence at the time because you want to be a first mover.
all that **** is stupid

Maybe I'm showing my age, but nothing this younger generation does surprises me anymore.

This is the era of everyone wanting to be somebody while having actual zero talent.

Spray paint a pile of **** gold

Back
Top Bottom