Diet plan help....

Originally Posted by KidJs5

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

if u have to eat out, eat subway

Is this true? I've been going off of this too since i figured there were so many veggies involved

not really, there is other options instead cause for ex. if you get a the healthiest foot long from subway, you still get all those bread carbs which could be more than 100g and when you can just go to chipotle and get a burrito bowl with no rice, beans, extra meat and no cheese, no sour cream and get guacamole if you like it cause its healthy fat and get the tomatoes and get the other options that you like.. thats what i do.
You know how much salt is in those bowls
sick.gif

Nowadays if I have to eat out at a fast food type spot I'll try to find a place that serves something like grilled chicken soft tacos (corn tortillas) or a grilled chicken salad. Flame grilled chicken breast from El Pollo Loco is good too. I haven't been to subway in a while but they have an omega 3 whole grain wheat bread that is good. I'll split something like a 12" sub into two meals but I'm eating like 4-5 meals a day.

Is this true? I've been going off of this too since i figured there were so many veggies involved

not really, there is other options instead cause for ex. if you get a the healthiest foot long from subway, you still get all those bread carbs which could be more than 100g and when you can just go to chipotle and get a burrito bowl with no rice, beans, extra meat and no cheese, no sour cream and get guacamole if you like it cause its healthy fat and get the tomatoes and get the other options that you like.. thats what i do.
Rice is a good carb.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Rice is a good carb.
if its brown, yes

Doesn't necessarily need to be brown Though...white rice is still good while not as "healthy" as brown/parboiled rice...If you eat carbs at the right times in the day then you should be good. There should be a decline of eating carbs and in general throughout the day...I eat my biggest meals for breakfast and have a small dinner and it seems to work good for me so far...while I still have about 5-10 lbs of fat I would like to get rid of, if I gave myself a week doing HIIT I'm confident I could get rid of it.

You guys should look into adding beans/lentils into your rotation...I swear by Garbanzo/chick peas...good amount of fiber, low fat, good protein.

UPDATE:
So i started my new diet plan on Monday ( 6/21) and so far i lost 3 pounds as of today
smokin.gif
Ive also been doing about 40 min. cardio exercise everyday.

Here's what i eat, im tryna change it up a bit, so suggestions are appreciated! Thanks!

Breakfast: Special Kellog cereal w/ berries (strawberries) and add bananas
Snack-fruit
Lunch: Turkey sandwich with wheat bread, add a little mustard. Fat free yogurt and add fruits (blueberry, strawberry, etc)
Snack- fruit
Dinner- Salad with cranberries and chicken breast
Snack-Usually i dont eat snacks at this time, but if i have to then it'll be some kind of fruit.

What you guys think? Im thinking of adding oatmeal, eggs for breakfast and not really sure what to change for lunch....

Back
Top Bottom