Difference between early Cool Grey XI's and official released?

Couldnt find cool grey thread, but I remember someone showing me a hole on the inside of my early cool greys (when I had em) on the toe box, you reach in and you can feel it. He told me that this means that this is a early release in asia and that the quality would be different on the official released pairs. Can anyone shed some light into this and confirm if what I stated is true?

Couldnt find cool grey thread, but I remember someone showing me a hole on the inside of my early cool greys (when I had em) on the toe box, you reach in and you can feel it. He told me that this means that this is a early release in asia and that the quality would be different on the official released pairs. Can anyone shed some light into this and confirm if what I stated is true?

Generally with early releases you're taking your chances on getting a bum pair. Basically they don't go thu Nike's regular quality checks, so you're likely to get something that's B-grade.

Generally with early releases you're taking your chances on getting a bum pair. Basically they don't go thu Nike's regular quality checks, so you're likely to get something that's B-grade.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

This.

Seems like more of this has been going on lately..

This.

ehh ive bought shoes from sellers who do early releases. I bought Space Jams last year and mine came out perfect compared to some of those who bought from a retail store. There are risks but ive been lucky i guess.

ehh ive bought shoes from sellers who do early releases. I bought Space Jams last year and mine came out perfect compared to some of those who bought from a retail store. There are risks but ive been lucky i guess.

Originally Posted by ALDY

This.

yeap.

when i was dropping off pairs at FC they told me the early release pairs had "waves" on the inside of the toebox when you stuck your hand inside the shoes.

This.

yeap.

when i was dropping off pairs at FC they told me the early release pairs had "waves" on the inside of the toebox when you stuck your hand inside the shoes.

Originally Posted by air max 87

This.

yeap.

Yea the dude worked at FC and told me about the hole, I was pissed cuz dey said they couldnt take it, AND my boy works in there, benn mad at FC ever since...

This.

yeap.

Yea the dude worked at FC and told me about the hole, I was pissed cuz dey said they couldnt take it, AND my boy works in there, benn mad at FC ever since...

With the cool greys.. If you bought a pair from overseas early, you're looking at bluer soles. That's about it. The U.S. Version seemed to be a bit off and yellowed already.

With the cool greys.. If you bought a pair from overseas early, you're looking at bluer soles. That's about it. The U.S. Version seemed to be a bit off and yellowed already.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

This.

yeap.

how you gonna be mad at them about that
laugh.gif

its like if you purchased a pair from them and it had that, you would be upset. they had complaints about it and were lookin out for the customers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

This.

yeap.

how you gonna be mad at them about that
laugh.gif

its like if you purchased a pair from them and it had that, you would be upset. they had complaints about it and were lookin out for the customers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

^ truth for what ppl pay at flight club everything in there better be A+ grade

cosign1.jpg

A++++ is more like it. FlightClub's one of the highest places around.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

^ truth for what ppl pay at flight club everything in there better be A+ grade

cosign1.jpg

A++++ is more like it. FlightClub's one of the highest places around.

Back
Top Bottom