Diggy Simmons - The First Flight

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

i dont know if i wanna listen to this.

*looks at mixtape & then
eyes.gif

didn't waste my time either
smh.gif

i thought this was to poke fun at the kid but after scanning this...
pimp.gif
kinda got the whole wiz khalifa vibe goin on ...but im kinda feelin it. and the production is crazy!
never heard a tape from the older brother just hearing him spit on the tv show.

Its better than what I expected. But that cover looks like an NT'er made it in MS Paint.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I'm not giving this a chance, I don't care if ya'll say it's good
You sound lame as hell honesty.

-The Juice

You're right, I should definitely listen to a 13 year old who doesn't write his own lyrics.

I can't listen to rappers who come from over-privileged backgrounds. They dont know about no damn struggle..

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I can't listen to rappers who come from over-privileged backgrounds. They dont know about no damn struggle..
the @$%$ that got to do with rappin???

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

the @$%$ that got to do with rappin???

i hope he was being sarcastic...i think he was tho...cuz one dude said the EXACT same words
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]I'm disappointed P didn't lend a beat seeing how that's supposed to be his protegeor something like it.[/color]

He def gon be a problem years to come if he keep up w/ his craft. He also gotta shy away from the whole ghostwritin bit and rappin bout lil girls all the time,we see how that made Bow Wow the most credible rapper in the industry ZZZZHHHHHMMMMMMMM
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom