Diggy Simmons - The First Flight

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

am I the only one feeling point to prove?
pimp.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Maybe when his voice develops more ppl will take him more seriously. Production is nice though compared to what other heavyweights put out.

Maybe its the production. but its something about the tape. maybe because i expected something way worse. its a petty good tape i give the kid a A for Effort.deff better than his older brother. good music without cursing hard to find these days.

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Jojo.....your little brother better than you.
his flow is like a vet( meaning not forced). hes super young too. smh diggy was way more chill than his brothers on the show anyways
laugh.gif
had his lil brother wantin to dress like him instead of jojo.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Track 8 bangs hard in the whip
pimp.gif

-The Juice

I swear if I pull up to a grown man bumping this at this light
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
What are you going to do about it? Nothing. You are going to sit in your little honda civic complaining like a female. Go wash your vagina lilgirl. I can smell your softness seeping through your mini skirt.

-The Juice

Ehh I'm not feelin it.

It's one thing to rap about what you got if you earned it, it's a different thing when it's handed to you.

That's just me tho...

pimp.gif

-The Juice

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
What are you going to do about it? Nothing. You are going to sit in your little honda civic complaining like a female. Go wash your vagina lil girl. I can smell your softness seeping through your mini skirt.

-The Juice

Well gotdamn

OrenthalJames wrote:

pimp.gif

-The Juice

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
What are you going to do about it? Nothing. You are going to sit in your little honda civic complaining like a female. Go wash your vagina lil girl. I can smell your softness seeping through your mini skirt.

-The Juice

lol geez I aint think it was that serious.... all i mean was I would give em the stoneface and shake my head... Internet is serious business

pimp.gif

-The Juice

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

-The Juice

Russy is that you?

very impressive, he has a natural flow and swag about him, if he keeps up with this he WILL be a problem (in a good way)

nice tape!

good work dig!

point to prove
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Ehh I'm not feelin it.

It's one thing to rap about what you got if you earned it, it's a different thing when it's handed to you.

That's just me tho...

So go listen to someone else rap about what they haven't lived...dude is 14 rapping about being a 14 year old...come on man

god you're lame.

Back
Top Bottom