Dinner in San Jose for Valentines Day??

let me post

Banned
Hey ya'll, I'm taking my girl to see OVO down in San Jose for Valentines Day. We're from SF, so I have no idea about the places to eat down there. Any of you guys have an idea??

Thanks!!

You're Welcome
happy.gif

Wassup Dino, this the same broad u talkin about last time? The one wit a nice set but look dumb?
Try the Melting Pot. Gourmet Fondue
pimp.gif

For steakhouses
There's Morton's, Alexander's, and Spencers. This year i am taking my gf to some place in San Carlos called Town. it looks really nice from the yelp pictures..

there's also Boiling Crab...but not an ideal place...cuz its messy..but so goood. any specific kinda food u looking for oP?

^^i figure i cant go wrong with steak or italian food...or both haha...she loves steaks, so that'd be dope...

Go for italian. I know my dude Dino got that olive oil for her
pimp.gif

holler at me on aim btw

For steak...I took my gf to Alexander's for our anniversary. Place was top-notch, dim-lightin so it made you feel like you are alone..place is very pricey, but the steak was bomb. they also give you little complimentary things to try and i thought it was nice.i paid about 160-something when i went and all i ordered was an appetizer, steak, and my gf got some lamb..cut..tricut..thingything..i forgot ..........whats a good italian restaurant around here? i think macaroni grill is crap and been there twice and hated it..i dont like buca di beppo either

Originally Posted by Let Me Post

^^i figure i cant go wrong with steak or italian food...or both haha...she loves steaks, so that'd be dope...
watch out for alexanders...i went to the one by my house on cupertino and i paid 30 some dollars for a small piece
laugh.gif
mad.gif

..but as someone mentioned above, its a VERY nice restaurant, top-notch..

Originally Posted by dano4o8

For steak...I took my gf to Alexander's for our anniversary. Place was top-notch, dim-lightin so it made you feel like you are alone..place is very pricey, but the steak was bomb. they also give you little complimentary things to try and i thought it was nice.i paid about 160-something when i went and all i ordered was an appetizer, steak, and my gf got some lamb..cut..tricut..thingything..i forgot ..........whats a good italian restaurant around here? i think macaroni grill is crap and been there twice and hated it..i dont like buca di beppo either
Alexanders is
pimp.gif
..there used  to be a fancy italian restaurant at the stanford shopping center, but I haven't been there in a long time so I don't know if it's still there. 

Maggiano's for Italian food is a really good place even though it's a chain. It's way better than Olive Garden. This place gives you uhe portions

Back
Top Bottom