Dinosaur Eggs Discovered in China

AP_dino_eggs_kab_150422_16x9_992.jpg

Construction workers in southern China  discovered 43 fossilized dinosaur eggs while working on a road upgrade project, according to state media.

The fossils were discovered in early April in China's Guangdong province. Of the eggs, 19 were still intact, the People's Daily  reported.

"These eggs are large in size, and one even has a diameter of 13 centimeters [more than five inches]," Du Yanli, curator of the city's dinosaur museum, told the People's Daily.

It was unknown what type of dinosaur the eggs may belong to, however, they have been sent to the museum for further research.

Known as the "Home of Dinosaurs," the city of Heyuan in Guangdong province holds the record for the largest collection of dinosaur egg fossils in the world, with 10,008, according to theGuinness Book of World Records.

that pic makes my skin crawl for some reason

:lol: no famb. I was just making a joke based off of the coincidental nature of the occurrence

Construction workers in southern China  discovered 43 fossilized dinosaur eggs while working on a road upgrade project, according to state media.

The fossils were discovered in early April in China's Guangdong province. Of the eggs, 19 were still intact, the People's Daily  reported.

"These eggs are large in size, and one even has a diameter of 13 centimeters [more than five inches]," Du Yanli, curator of the city's dinosaur museum, told the People's Daily.

It was unknown what type of dinosaur the eggs may belong to, however, they have been sent to the museum for further research.

Known as the "Home of Dinosaurs," the city of Heyuan in Guangdong province holds the record for the largest collection of dinosaur egg fossils in the world, with 10,008, according to theGuinness Book of World Records.

Trypophobia.

Stuff like this makes me cringe instantly.

i'm not into Jurrasic Partk movies but, the thought of dinosaurs just blows my mind, like these things were actually walking around 

Trypophobia.

Stuff like this makes me cringe instantly.
yeah, i made the mistake of googling that once, I get the shivers just thinking about it

my whole face is tingling right now :x

Last edited:
i'm not into Jurrasic Partk movies but, the thought of dinosaurs just blows my mind, like these things were actually walking around 
What gets me is they were around for hundreds of millions of years and we've only been around 50,00-100,000 years so far. They literally ruled the world for Eons.

They brought back the Wooly Mammoth back.

BRING EM ALL BACK B!

Back
Top Bottom