Discussion for my mature NT'ers: Do you open car door's for women?

Y'all be over thinking things...

....I open the door for men, women and children.

what her hands are made out of gold? if she needs to get to her car and can't because her hands are full then i would gladly help her out and open her door, other than that she can open it herself...

Depends if shorty really worthy of that, women these days don't deserve it. Only lady getting that treatment is the wife.

Depends if shorty really worthy of that, women these days don't deserve it. Only lady getting that treatment is the wife.

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

To add to this..I never open the car door its just not that serious to me.

To add to this..I never open the car door its just not that serious to me.

I'm the same stance as you op. Who opens her door when she's alone? She does...so why is it on me because I don't open her door?

Also in terms of doors I open doors for anybody. If I am closer to a door and someone is walking in after me I'll open the door for them.
It's an integrity trait I suppose.

some of you are getting off topic, we're talking about CAR doors, not buildings etc...

i wouldn't open a car door for a homie, i wouldn't want a homie opening a car door for me either
sick.gif
roll.gif

I'm the same stance as you op. Who opens her door when she's alone? She does...so why is it on me because I don't open her door?

Also in terms of doors I open doors for anybody. If I am closer to a door and someone is walking in after me I'll open the door for them.
It's an integrity trait I suppose.

some of you are getting off topic, we're talking about CAR doors, not buildings etc...

i wouldn't open a car door for a homie, i wouldn't want a homie opening a car door for me either
sick.gif
roll.gif

Of course, if she is getting in my car I'll open the door for her.

And I open regular doors for everyone.

Of course, if she is getting in my car I'll open the door for her.

And I open regular doors for everyone.

I open doors for all women, adults, kids but if it's out of the way or inconvenient, then I let them take care of it. I figure they would understand, and I don't want to baby them.

I just think it's respectful and good manners.

I open doors for all women, adults, kids but if it's out of the way or inconvenient, then I let them take care of it. I figure they would understand, and I don't want to baby them.

I just think it's respectful and good manners.

i know this is about car doors, but have any of you guys ever had a girl open the door to a building for you? 
laugh.gif
i find it kind of awkward

Honestly, I've never thought about NOT doing it....

If I'm goin out w/a female, I always open doors...car doors, restaurant doors, etc....and it's not to gain points. That's just me. It's just being respectful

Honestly, I've never thought about NOT doing it....

If I'm goin out w/a female, I always open doors...car doors, restaurant doors, etc....and it's not to gain points. That's just me. It's just being respectful

i know this is about car doors, but have any of you guys ever had a girl open the door to a building for you? 
laugh.gif
i find it kind of awkward

IMO unless your a senior citizen or handicapped I will not be opening a car door for you. A building door however I will hold for pretty much anybody if its on my way

IMO unless your a senior citizen or handicapped I will not be opening a car door for you. A building door however I will hold for pretty much anybody if its on my way

Back
Top Bottom