Disneyland Adventures for the xbox 360 kinect is now 19.99 at bestbuy.com Saints row 3 for 39.99

just a heads up. I probably wont play disneyland but they will make great gifts this christmas
happy.gif

also saints row the 3rd is 39.99 for both ps3 and xbox 360. gonna get the ps3 version...

also there is a glitch in bestbuys system that is allowing people to get both saints row the third, disneyland kinect, and a regular price game such as skyrim or mw3 for a grand total of 60 bucks and tax

its actually counting the lower priced games.

people at cag and slick deals are on this so might not last.

saints row is also 39.99 in stores

Meh...

Couldn't find an xbox thread, so I'll post here. My lil bro wanted one this xmas (he's 8 and a great, deserving kid), so I got him a black friday-discounted one...

And now I'm spoiling him (and me and my other brother) with games. Lots of heavily-discounted, good titles this season. So far, I got:

gears of war triple pack, 8 at best buy
bioshock 2 special edition (big-*$# box), 10 at best buy
halo reach limited edition, 15 at best buy
batman arkham asylum goty, 15, newegg
modern warfare 2, 20, amazon
nba2k11, 20, amazon
fifa12, 20, kmart
wireless controller, 30, amazon
2 3-month live cards, 8 each, best buy

7 games for 108
smile.gif

yea on the buy 2 get 1 free glitch i think the trick is to do pick up order in store instead of it shipping incase they try to correct it. also some people say it doesnt work on every game or everytime and you just gotta keep trying. people on slick deals and cag always gotta ruin deals fast cuz they cant just buy 1 or 2 sets they gotta order 20 and try to flip um lol

Originally Posted by NobleKane

yea on the buy 2 get 1 free glitch i think the trick is to do pick up order in store instead of it shipping incase they try to correct it. also some people say it doesnt work on every game or everytime and you just gotta keep trying. people on slick deals and cag always gotta ruin deals fast cuz they cant just buy 1 or 2 sets they gotta order 20 and try to flip um lol

30t6p3b.gif

yea when you get greedy it back fires. just ask 4wrestling. hes still using tickle me elmos, as bath towels, food, toilet paper, etc. til this very day!

Back
Top Bottom