DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Sorry for the delayed responses

great to hear y’all are having fun

hows the crowd?

crowds were rough Friday and Saturday but not terrible. I’m glad we decided to go Thursday through Saturday instead of Friday through Sunday. Friday we did CA adventures during the day so it wasn’t packed at all. We got a good amount of rides in. That max pass for photos was too dope. Thank you guys for the advice. Definitely had better eats at CA adventures imo

More pics solewoman solewoman
Gonna try to head down Veterans Day weekend
I’m also headed there first week of dec for my bday
And gonna head down 1st or second week of Jan for my daughters bday

Does anyone still have pictures of the hot Rey cast member? :lol: :nerd:

haha we actually saw her and she was very nice. Stopped to take pictures even though she wasn’t supposed too. Star Wars land food was terrible way too salty. But the land was fire every detail thought out...decor, sounds, lighting etc

Man all that food looks so bomb! I switched over to eating vegan/plant based and i was able to find a vegan spot in California Adventure. I believe it was a vegan Vietnamese sandwich. Are there any other restaurants in CA or Disneyland that serve vegan food?
if you use the app they have a little plant next to all the spots with vegan options. Pretty cool.

3A77D335-4565-4576-9AE9-D2775055F88D.jpeg
15E7E310-0BE9-41AE-8241-71F9984F7CE0.jpeg
74728F37-1D8E-4E04-AD8C-DAEE49D9BBE5.jpeg
FAC999BA-6FBE-463C-837C-A5ACAB6665E4.jpeg
CDD1A856-6B2C-485A-A1AC-7B39CEFB2CF8.jpeg

the chicken sandwich looked and sounded good but was trash!!! Made me nauseous. Fried pickles was ok tho.

Sorry for the delayed responses

crowds were rough Friday and Saturday but not terrible. I’m glad we decided to go Thursday through Saturday instead of Friday through Sunday. Friday we did CA adventures during the day so it wasn’t packed at all. We got a good amount of rides in. That max pass for photos was too dope. Thank you guys for the advice. Definitely had better eats at CA adventures imo

haha we actually saw her and she was very nice. Stopped to take pictures even though she wasn’t supposed too. Star Wars land food was terrible way too salty. But the land was fire every detail thought out...decor, sounds, lighting etc

if you use the app they have a little plant next to all the spots with vegan options. Pretty cool.

3A77D335-4565-4576-9AE9-D2775055F88D.jpeg
15E7E310-0BE9-41AE-8241-71F9984F7CE0.jpeg
74728F37-1D8E-4E04-AD8C-DAEE49D9BBE5.jpeg
FAC999BA-6FBE-463C-837C-A5ACAB6665E4.jpeg
CDD1A856-6B2C-485A-A1AC-7B39CEFB2CF8.jpeg

the chicken sandwich looked and sounded good but was trash!!! Made me nauseous. Fried pickles was ok tho.
No lemon dole whip pics?? :smh:

have the posted the festival holiday food yet???
the food the have at the booths
scattered around DCA during christmas time

That just sounds so disrespectful to the kids lol jk. Also tried the blue and green milk from Star Wars. Got the light up canteen too
I can’t remember which one it was but my wife tried it and said “it tastes like air freshener.” A few minutes later some guy tried the same color and said “it tastes like laundry detergent.”

disney starts charging for swapping fuel rods (chargers)... someone sues them for it... disney backtracks :lol:

however as disney states:

A decision has been made to not implement the $3 portable charger swap fee until further notice. Guests can continue to swap their FuelRod portable chargers using FuelRod’s owned and operated kiosks at Walt Disney World Resort for no additional cost at this time.”

so the future isnt safe but if you have one of those continue to abuse it while you can

I’m tempted to head down after work for the weekend
But don’t feel like grabbing a hotel on short notice
Any suggestions :nerd:

save it for next week as the festival of holidays starts on the 8th (but obviously the right answer is go both weekends), they just released a sneak peak at one of the booths:

1572641640898.png

1572641652102.png

1572641659470.png

1572641669766.png

i believe so since it came with mexican hot chocolate so its probably a fall/winter offering

May extend but it was on the Halloween food listings. I wanted it but it was way too hot. I asked could i put a modelo in there and they laughed at me :frown:

Those with the Flex Pass, how's it been? Worth it? Went to the park a few weeks ago with family and thinking of using my 3 day park hopper towards an AP pass again. Wondering how the FLEX pass is working for anybody who has it.

tryna go to disney world from dec 3rd to dec 7th
all disney hotels seem expensive
disneyworld peeps
what's a good option for cheap room????
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Those with the Flex Pass, how's it been? Worth it? Went to the park a few weeks ago with family and thinking of using my 3 day park hopper towards an AP pass again. Wondering how the FLEX pass is working for anybody who has it.

We just renewed ours for the flex this past month, and didnt have any issues. Wife did the research and sold me on it! We had reservations for the weekend, so we got in when we would have normally been blocked out with our deluxes, so it looked like a win, to me. The rest of the time we were there were good to go days. We'll see when it gets to busier times of the year, though.

tryna go to disney world from dec 3rd to dec 7th
all disney hotels seem expensive
disneyworld peeps
what's a good option for cheap room????
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

the two times i’ve went we stayed at the all star sports and the art of animation. it was about $100/night each time. they basic rooms but we just go there to sleep. the hotels have dining and pools if you wanna hang out there. plus they pick you up/drop you off at the airport

the two times i’ve went we stayed at the all star sports and the art of animation. it was about $100/night each time. they basic rooms but we just go there to sleep. the hotels have dining and pools if you wanna hang out there. plus they pick you up/drop you off at the airport
I’m checking and I don’t see ANYTHING

Back
Top Bottom