DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

fried turkey slider and stuffing mac and cheese

4AA8B8E3-5782-401D-9BA2-B6A3A677836B.jpeg

:lol:

Tarzan’s Treehouse at Disneyland Closed Indefinitely Due to Broken Bridge from Guest Jumping

Tarzan’s Treehouse at Disneyland Park was closed indefinitely yesterday following an incident which broke one of the wooden bridges. The Adventureland attraction was closed at about 4:45pm yesterday. According to various Tweets, this was due to a Guest jumping so hard on a rope bridge that a wooden slat broke.

Reportedly, the Guest jumped with such force to demonstrate to his children that it would in fact not break. Nearby Guests also reported hearing the noise of wood cracking. If the Guest had broken through, it would’ve been about a three-story fall. Fortunately, no injuries were reported, but Cast Members did spend some time searching for the offending Guest and their party. Tarzan’s Treehouse has been cordoned off and Guests have been denied access since. It is unknown when the attraction will reopen.

1573489916153.png

itll make for good seating spot for the fireworks and parade i guess

i think they should have just paved or tiled it and put a churro/donut cart there once in a while

i have a feeling a few people gon be tripping on there too especially once its extra crowded in there

That sidewalk is gonna be packed, youd have to stand in the grass, right? I didnt even think of that curb, im surprised their lawyer department passed that. Seems like it would have been cheaper to just put a tomorrow land inlay in the floor, open it up for reals, and not have to water and resod that thing once a day.

Back
Top Bottom