DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Screenshot_20200226-090136_Disneyland.jpg

LFG!!!!!!

sweet and have fun!

i was considering going this morning but thought it was 8am opening, it turned out to be 9 and threw off my timing and wouldnt have made it

let us know how the crowd is today, looking to check out the F&W Fest this year

When is the Food and Wine Festival and is it usually packed the first day? Are Fridays usually also busy compared to other weekdays? I'm trying to go after work.

February 28 through April 21

fridays and weekends tends to be more busy but if you're going on a whim, just check the app and see the wait times or if its insanely crowded the disneyland ap twitter will say if the parking lots are closed for capacity

Rise of the Resistance was amazing. My group was 32, and my group was called at 10:50am. Couldnt believe we got on so quick.

Such a fun ride. There are so many different things that you may miss if your eyes arent constantly scanning. Outstanding ride. Hope I can get on again tomorrow before I head back to the Bay.

Crowd today is decent. Not super packed, but definitely a little more crowded than it usually is at this time of year.

Y’all know what else sunk
My planned trip to Tokyo Disney and Disney sea
Smh
My whole trip may get pushed back til who knows when

Y’all know what else sunk
My planned trip to Tokyo Disney and Disney sea
Smh
My whole trip may get pushed back til who knows when

They shut it down for a few weeks right? Sucks man...sorry to hear that. Better safe than sorry though.

We hit DLR on April 1st and you best believe I’m keeping an eye on what happens in SoCal and the OC. All appears well now, but a lot can occur in a months time.

Was bummed today was my last day in the park and Food and Wine starts tomorrow. But like 45 minutes before we had to leave to get to the airport, all the stations had "soft openings." Was fired up. Split the Sip and Savor pass with my brother and sister in law.
Some of what we got....

This is the French Onion Beef Tenderloin Slider. It was absolute flames. Favorite thing I had today. Beef hella tender, topped with gruyere cheese sauce and caramelized onions. Pic doesnt do it justice.

20200227_134739.jpg

This is the Shrimp and Braised Corn. Shrimp + Corn + Chorizo was an odd combo to me, but it was tasty.

20200227_142727.jpg

This is the Black Garlic Soy Braised Pork Belly Banh Mi. Didnt try this one. Sister in Law said it was really good though.

20200227_141057.jpg

This is the Petite Impossible Burger with Guacamole and Pepper Jack Cheese. Did not try this one either.

20200227_140136.jpg

This is the Carbonara Garlic Mac & Cheese. White cheddar, red pepper, bacon, roasted garlic and panko crumbs. This was a standout dish. Fire.

20200227_141028.jpg

This is the Brunch Fried Chicken and Waffle Sandwich. Had a bite and was real tasty in spite of the chicken looking overcooked (it surprisingly wasnt and was quite juicy). Champagne slaw and orange juice balls.

20200227_145226.jpg

We also tried the Creamy Poblano Pepper Pasta, but didnt get a pic. Had about half the plate and it definitely was hot. Tasty though. Rotini pasta with roasted poblano sauce, a red pepper drizzle, crumbled cotija cheese. It's not the hottest thing I have ever had, but if you dont like spicy, dont get it.

Great and unexpected end to my trip. There were so many other things I wanted to try. Didnt even get a dessert. If you guys make it to the park for the festival, you will enjoy it for sure.

awesome that you got to catch it and thanks for the pics

looking forward to trying stuff out this year and that chicken waffle taco with some bubble thingy got me curious, i usually have those bubble in my boba drink

new magic happens is suppose to debut today too but i think they had the parade yesterday too

Last edited:
awesome that you got to catch it and thanks for the pics

looking forward to trying stuff out this year and that chicken waffle taco with some bubble thingy got me curious, i usually have those bubble in my boba drink

new magic happens is suppose to debut today too but i think they had the parade yesterday too

Yes they ran 2 parades yesterday as sneak previews and I gotta say the parade was really odd to me. Mickey and all of the OG characters were on and behind the first float, and the floats seemed to get progressively less popular as it went. I thought the parade order should have been completely flipped around. Mickey, then to Moana, then to Frozen, then to less and less popular movies. I have no idea why there would be a Sword and the Stone float near the end, and it ended with Sleeping Beauty.

The floats themselves were gorgeous though. The first Moana float was a standout to me.

yo
i STILL don't understand the story of frozen 2 :lol:
My thoughts:
I think Elsa died to become the next elemental spirit. Movie was a little more serious and the only parts I really enjoyed was the "Some Things Never Change" song, Sterling K. Brown's reaction to Olaf's storytelling, and Kristoff's 80's ballad. Everything else was meh.

Back
Top Bottom