DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

so ill be going to disneyland anaheim and of course im trying to get on star wars ROTR. Park opens at 9... what time do yall think i should try to get in line by to get a legit boarding #?

That "ride" definitely is not worth that long as wait. Thankfully i split from the crew to hop on another ride when they were walking over there. I caught back up with them about 45min later and we waited probably another 45 to an hour in line.

It was decent but nothing id do again and wait over 30min for. Rather wait in line for something else

hotels around the area are supposedly cheap atm, the anaheim hotel across the park has as low as ~$69/day rooms

Full on coronavirus outbreak or not, if I lived close I’d be there right now...Don’t ever tempt me with a slow park day...

5B6A0155-BAE5-4177-9F3E-584D9D3BD685.jpeg

rotr still letting people get boarding passes by noon... thats saying something

not even gon' lie, i am tempted to go

We called airline and disney tonight asking about cancellations and refunds should it be needed by the time we go in April

My son is gonna be playing with his school band
In DCA over by that stage outside
where monster inc ride is and that lil food and alcohol spot is
That weekend of the 20th this month
Me and the wife gonna go and surprise him
And take our youngest for her first trip
She 3 and she see all the Mickey and minnie
And other Disney stuff around the house
And she been ready to go

My son is gonna be playing with his school band
In DCA over by that stage outside
where monster inc ride is and that lil food and alcohol spot is
That weekend of the 20th this month
Me and the wife gonna go and surprise him
And take our youngest for her first trip
She 3 and she see all the Mickey and minnie
And other Disney stuff around the house
And she been ready to go

I forget what program that is. But if it’s the same that’s cool they still doing it. My band played at Disney when I was at school.

“new” ap magic perks program but i dont really see anything new...

New AP Magic Perks Program for Annual Passholders Launches at Disneyland Resort

Here are some of the perks Annual Passholders can benefit from:

• An extra hour to ride select attractions after the park closes (only on select dates throughout the year)
  • Enjoying Disney Character Greetings, shows and sneak peeks during Passholder-only times
  • Ability to purchase tickets to special events before the general public
  • Food, beverage and merchandise offerings especially for Passholders
  • Discounts on dining, shopping and Disneyland Resort hotel stays
  • Commemorative surprises, unexpected delights and tons of family fun

how and why does ny get a spirit jersey before LA or Orlando?
1583758814862.png

1583758838056.png

and chicago?
1583761331267.png

nba experience spirit jerseys cool, would cop if it said disneyland but we dont have it here
1583758891959.png

1583758906458.png

+ new mickey sj
1583758934594.png

1583758944626.png

will definitely cop the walt disney studios tho
1583759055898.png

1583759069352.png

Last edited:
i have a question, planning on getting a select pass (the one you have to reserve days) on sunday. do i need to buy it before and reserve the day or can i go the day of, buy it and still go in?

you can buy tickets and then rollover that price to the AP Flex Pass but you cant do the monthly payments

if you plan to do the monthly payments, then get the pass and reserve asap because once in the park, there might not be reserved spots left

you can buy tickets and then rollover that price to the AP Flex Pass but you cant do the monthly payments

if you plan to do the monthly payments, then get the pass and reserve asap because once in the park, there might not be reserved spots left

thanks!

the ones i posted are at shopdisney.com right now and they got a deal of buying 4 items and 4th one is free so buy 4 spirit jersey and pay at the price of 3 :lol:

code is 4THFREE

i laugh but I am tempted

Haha, thats why you take the labels off! Had my wife forgot to take the pen out of my bag, security dude ended up finding it. He looks at me like, whats this? I proceed to tell him im trying to quit smoking, and its my cessation device. He looks at me, looks at the pen, looks at me again and is like, you know you cant have weed or thc devices here? Im like, yeah, i know, but i dont think theres weed or thc in it. He says ok, puts it back, and said have a good day! Needless to say, wife let me cop some shoes without complaining about it, lol. Just take the darn labels off your junk!

Back
Top Bottom