DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

i usually take the gummies in the car and carry extra in one of those tiny pill zilocks

i do worry when i see those police dogs approaching but i guess gummies doesnt have enough smell to get their attention?

My son is gonna be playing with his school band
In DCA over by that stage outside
where monster inc ride is and that lil food and alcohol spot is
That weekend of the 20th this month
Me and the wife gonna go and surprise him
And take our youngest for her first trip
She 3 and she see all the Mickey and minnie
And other Disney stuff around the house
And she been ready to go
My nephew just performed in November. It’s pretty cool I performed in middle school there but this was before DCA was even opened. Get there early and cop your seats cause there aren’t too many seats if there’s a lot of bands performing.

“new” ap magic perks program but i dont really see anything new...

New AP Magic Perks Program for Annual Passholders Launches at Disneyland Resort

Here are some of the perks Annual Passholders can benefit from:

• An extra hour to ride select attractions after the park closes (only on select dates throughout the year)
  • Enjoying Disney Character Greetings, shows and sneak peeks during Passholder-only times
  • Ability to purchase tickets to special events before the general public
  • Food, beverage and merchandise offerings especially for Passholders
  • Discounts on dining, shopping and Disneyland Resort hotel stays
  • Commemorative surprises, unexpected delights and tons of family fun
like 60-70% of the folks that go there now
are ap holders so still will be long *** lines :lol:

How do the spirit jerseys fit? I’m 5’9. 175, muscular build. Normal tee size is M. Size up?

bob-iger-and-bob-chapek-disney-2.jpg

The drop off is really crazy from Iger to this dilbert looking dude.

apparently a lot of hardcore disneyworld/Disneyland goers don’t like Chapek for being cheap and always cutting corners with the theme parks. Y’all have any opinions on him?

What y’all about for Universal?

Never been and was thinking of hitting it up for day this Summer while we’re out there...

What y’all about for Universal?

Never been and was thinking of hitting it up for day this Summer while we’re out there...
It’s ok
Transformers ride is dope
Mummy ride is nice but short as HELL
Haven’t been since the redid the Jurassic park ride
Or since hogwarts was there
Simpson’s ride is ok
Def different experience than Disneyland
But lines don’t be as long

i like universal for what it is, much smaller and when the crowd is small, i can hit up everything in maybe 3 hours

if you're a harry potter fan, you'll enjoy hogwarts and the forbidden journey ride

new jurassic "world" reboot is alright, they under-delivered on the promise of indominus rex but if you've never been to the og, you wont miss it

studio tour is always nice and good way to just chill for an hour or so

a new secret life of pets ride is opening up at the end of this month, sort of looking forward to that

kids will have a lot of fun with the minions ride, minions water section, kung fu panda (though this 3d show kind of sucks), simpsons and the dinosaur interaction

waterworld stunt show is always entertaining along with the special effects and animal stunts

transformers 3d, mummy mini-coaster and thats pretty much it...

just be ready to be dizzy and wet as almost everything are screens (sometimes 3d) and water squirting at you

he's jumped in there before but dude seems like he'd be willing to be the skipper for a ride or two

1583860498788.png

I like universal. I go every year for halloween horror nights. IT was better when it had the og king kong ride. (the one at island is meh). and ET. It's ok as a park, but the rides are just ok now. Nothing really special or that you have to see. Probs just go to Islands if you have to choose.

As far as City Walk goes, go to voodoo donuts.

once nintendo land opens, its gon’ be so much better, i wish they would just demolish all those sound stages and commit to a full blown theme park downstairs, not much room to expand upstairs by the hill

i used to have an annual pass since i pass by it on my way home everyday and if i felt like it just chill there for a few hours but sometimes they close too early, like 5-6 and city walk closes at like 9 so i dropped that pass once it expired

it has its own quirks plus you just pay an extra $10 ti you one day ticket and you got an annual pass :lol:

Back
Top Bottom