DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Watched a vlog earlier of people eating at the new space station themed restaurant at epcot. Looks really cool but the lunch and dinner prices should be criminal. Food looked aight. 2 course lunch is I think $55 and 3 course dinner is $79.

thats disney for yah, i was gon do the dessert party during oogie boogie bash but $82 you get this and i almost cried in laughter after first seeing it

1632516268474.jpeg

Glad I got into ROTR when I did. I am not waiting 3 hours for that. The ride was cool but not 3 hour wait worthy. My boys would not handle that type wait. I think it’s part of the plan though. Start making everyone see and partake in the 3 hours wait. Then drop the genie pass at $20 per person per day and now people feel justified dropping by the extra $80/day for a family of four to buy their spot rather than wait 3 hours.

rotr wont even be included

rotr gon be part of the individual paid attraction separate from genie+

so yah theyre gon make bank

BREAKING: All Guests 12 and Up Must Show Proof of Vaccination or Negative COVID-19 Test to Enter Universal Studios Hollywood Starting October 7

In compliance with Los Angeles County mandates, Universal Studios Hollywood will be requiring all guests 12 and older to show proof that they have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or a negative test taken from the previous 72 hours in order to enter the park. This goes into effect starting October 7.

Guests under 12 who are not eligible for the vaccine can enter without proof of a negative test result. Adults will need to present a photo ID with their proof of vaccine or test.

If I am looking for a reservation on a day that is currently full, do I have a chance on it opening back up or am I basically out of luck?

Was suppose to meet family on the 21/22 of this month but shows the 22 currently not being available.

Referring to Disneyland

it can open back up, just keep checking

if desperate, you can also try and call the magic key customer service and tell them its really important and if its just one ticket, ask them if they can get you in, always worth a shot

heading down next week for family style and a couple
days at the parks, can’t wait. first trip back to disneyland since super bowl weekend 2020. also just booked a trip for new years. was surprised reservations were easy to get.

hadn’t realized a magic key icon shows up in the app…

BA0BA5DD-F82C-4843-9752-463C1928DC1D.jpeg

do you have to be on disneyland grounds at 7am to reserve boarding passes with the virtual queue or can i be at home and try?

That’s one thing Disney didn’t spend $$ on. Grading so water drains correctly.
I’ve been out there before and there are huge puddles everywhere!
:rofl:

apparently DL been running at 85% capacity, according to an employee. saw it on reddit earlier

spider web might not be included in the a la carte option as the crowd has died down enough that they gon start doing standby for it

Back
Top Bottom