DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

yah all reservations for magic keys are park hoppers

and if its already 1pm or later, doesnt matter where your rez is, you can straight to whichever park you want

yah all reservations for magic keys are park hoppers

and if its already 1pm or later, doesnt matter where your rez is, you can straight to whichever park you want

word? thought you had to scan i to the original park
first? good to know

Good to know that info.

I just used my magic key for the first time too on Wednesday and found out around 7:30pm I could park hop.

As far as seasonal foods the best that I would buy again would be the chicken sandwich and soup from Jolly Holiday and the bbq pulled pork waffle fries from Galachit Ship.

I would avoid the spicy mac and cheese cone from cars land. That was my first time trying any cone and it'll probably be the last.

#carboload

7F3EC941-F605-45F6-8C94-F4F2636079B5.jpeg

but in all seriousness, this was a mistake, dont do this to yourself

that pretzel is so damn good, just too damn much. the cheese sauce is alright

I thought the pretzel is overrated. It would've been better if they put some butter on it and I wasn't a fan of the cheese sauce

i think it was good, i think you may haveto catch it freshly made though, i had to stash and bring along 1/3 of it and ate it later and obviously it was as good

its different from auntie annes or the mickey pretzels and the beer cheese is different too but i prfer the regular cheese

it was a lot for one person though, i had stomach cramps the rest of the day and felt like an alien was about to burst anytime

and speaking of alines, my new go to is the chicken pasta from pizza planet

CA818375-E7AA-40CC-8E70-035058C46771.jpeg

and they got snow on the castle now, starting to feel like christmas/holidays finally, feels like its been forever
F347185D-411B-40C6-BA3A-9E6757BF97C3.jpeg

also, a quick rant, these AP peepz complaining about not getting rez, this is the 3rd time i had to deal with something at southcoast plaza and since disney is 10min away, i figure id go and all 3 times i was able to get a rez, get in rotr and all of them on weekends (one fri and 2 sat) that i got less than a week before

people just want to whine too much or are too lazy to do some easy leg work

end of rant, enjoy the rest of yall weekend

934B9494-BDAE-4B1A-A09F-A0983E8732E3.jpeg

Last edited:
they literally can’t do anything without people complaining :lol:

i bet zombie cap was a test to see how people reacted. i’m sure they have more up their sleeves

yah they find every reason to b*tch about

its not like dude is doing jump scares, its in one location and about 5-10 feet away from guests

:rofl:

Anyone know who makes the chimichangas? You can get them at smart & final. I found the churros from there.

Back
Top Bottom