DISNEYLAND/DISNEYWORLD APPRECIATION!!! PUT IN UR ORDER FOR AN NT DISNEY SPIRIT JERSEY NOW!!!

Shame, you'd think disney would pride themselves on customer service. I've seen all ends of the spectrum, my daughter lost a shoe on/in the jungle cruise a while back, some off the clock employees walked by and ended up hooking her up at the bazaar, when it was there. We told them we got it covered and thanks, but I guess there is a log or journal or something for the employees doing kind stuff for people. So, they bought my kid some flip flops and we parted ways. Sounds like something to call a manager for, I'm hoping they would have taken care of you for all that nonsense.

that sucks man :smh: if that happened to me, i’d guess that it was because i’m too brown and dressed like a bum. you don’t have those excuses though.

f'n hate Napa Rose

I went there for dinner to try the pan roasted duck breast and we get there and the host was ignoring me (I know she saw me because we made eye contact)

about 5 minutes later she comes over to try and seat us

it was a full house so they gave me an option to wait or sit by the lounge, same menu and sh*t but you can sit on a couch so I was like cool

we get sat down and no service for 10 min, I wave a server and they say they're coming but another 5 min and nothing

i call over a bus boy to look for a server and he was ncie and came back with water and said server will be by

another 10 min and nothing still despite waving a couple of server who said the one assigned to the table was coming

after another 5 min of no service we got up and walked out

I don't want to take it there but it felt like being young played a role in being ignored because practically everyone else in the lobby was eating and getting served

never returning to that place ever again, f' em
call or speak to manager
i have no problem doing that
specially since napa rose is considered high end at disneyland

thats why i stick to the corn dog castle

tenor.gif

Tasted a few things from the festival of holidays
I tasted the chorizo queso which was ok
The holiday punch such was a sherbet float with sprite
My girl got the pineapple punch
And sticky toffee pudding which I liked

Also watched the coco preview at the bugs life theater damn that preview made the movie look so dope
Disney fumbled the release of it :smh:

Planning a trip to Disney for 4-5 nights with the girlfriend for new years. Plan is to do Magic Kingdom for 2 days and Universal 1 day. Any tips / places to check out?

Also watched the coco preview at the bugs life theater damn that preview made the movie look so dope
Disney fumbled the release of it :smh:
Coco was pretty good, I was surprised. Wasn't really tripping of the frozen part, when I realized it was going to be songs, I dipped to the bathroom and snack bar.

Coco was pretty good, I was surprised. Wasn't really tripping of the frozen part, when I realized it was going to be songs, I dipped to the bathroom and snack bar.
I mean all Disney movies have songs.....wait did incredibles have any????

That frozen **** was seriously all disney princess singing songs for the Christmas ep that should be available at retail stores near you type ****.

Not just one frozen song bro, it was 25 minutes of different songs. Family songs, Christmas songs, giving songs, holiday songs. That type of stuff. With a little plot thrown in here and there.

Not just one frozen song bro, it was 25 minutes of different songs. Family songs, Christmas songs, giving songs, holiday songs. That type of stuff. With a little plot thrown in here and there.
Awww hell nah
So that replaced the little animation short
They usually have for every Pixar movie???
Or did they have that frozen thing AND another lil animation short

how did they fumble it
I've heard a bunch of negative stuff about the frozen thing I was talking about, but the movie was surprisingly good. I went into it thinking it was a bite off of the book of life, but they did a good job with the movie. The kids loved it, and it was a great representation of the holiday.

how did they fumble it
Critical acclaim
But as far as money wise
The previews didn’t make me really interested to see especially since
It seemed like that other movie DreamWorks had a few years
But the preview at Disneylandwentbin depth a lil more
And gave me insight to the premise of the movie
Plus there hasn’t been a big marketing push behind it like other Disney movies

i had no idea what coco was about and when it even released..

i was at disneyland for mickeys halloween party and only seen one little section of coco.. yes the marketing team botched it...

as far as the frozen short goes i bet the kids loved it and maybe some adults would probably tnink it was cool but that's absurd on why there would be such backlash.. pixar movies always had short films before and i enjoyed it

I think most adults are maybe tired of frozen
I know I am
I missed the wave of frozen
And didn’t see it till it was on Blu-ray MONTHS after
And I enjoyed it
But not how people hyped it up
I personally think the princess frog was better
I have my own personal theories
On why frog princess didn’t do so well
Considering how great it was
But I don’t wanna turn this into a race thread
I believe honestly that’s in part on why the marketing sucked on coco too